The Student Room Group

Oldham Muslims plan to kill Manchester Jews

Scroll to see replies

Original post by prog2djent
Guess they ignored all the muslims killed by the Nazi's.

Muslims shouldn't have fought in that war, there was little reason to.

And I misinterpreted that sig, can you show me the thread or the link to the user who has it?

Which is what I mentioned earlier, Russian Army attack Checkyan terrorists or sympathisers, Civilians are Collateral, Muslims deliberately target civilians, and only civilians.

Nah, AQ do. Even the OP mentions AQ's influence.

Otherwise Taliban, Shabab etc. don't purposely target civilians. And Chechnyan Mujahids are pretty strict on it (school hijack was a mistake and not the actions of the actual group as a whole, but rather some individuals who went a big haywire), especially due to the influences of Khattab. I mean during Khattab's era, Russians killed far more civilians than Chechnyan's did (which was hardly any), and Russians STILL lost more soldiers :biggrin:

The person in my sig is Khattab, and that quote is attributed to him.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 21
Which is what I mentioned earlier, Russian Army attack Checkyan terrorists or sympathisers, Civilians are Collateral, Muslims deliberately target civilians, and only civilians.

Please refer to them as "Radical Muslims". I hate to be included in the same group as these nutcases.
Reply 22
Original post by Perseveranze
Muslims shouldn't have fought in that war, there was little reason to.

And I misinterpreted that sig, can you show me the thread or the link to the user who has it?

Nah, AQ do. Even the OP mentions AQ's influence.

Otherwise Taliban, Shabab etc. don't purposely target civilians. And Chechnyan Mujahids are pretty strict on it (school hijack was a mistake and not the actions of the actual group as a whole, but rather some individuals who went a big haywire), especially due to the influences of Khattab. I mean during Khattab's era, Russians killed far more civilians than Chechnyan's did (which was hardly any), and Russians STILL lost more soldiers :biggrin:

The person in my sig is Khattab, and that quote is attributed to him.

I think fighting Nazism was not something the UK or USSR had a sole obligation to do. Muslims had far more to lose from Hitler than the UK, which was admired by Hitler. Anyway Indian subcontinentals fought for Britain in both World Wars for extremely noble causes (besides just patriotism) and please don't besmirch that.
And defending the Taliban and Shabab? Lolwut? You know the Taliban have killed FAR more Afghanis that ISAF, in attacks which cannot be 'justified' by attempting to kill NATO troops. Think of all the women in education, politicians, governors, professors, policemen, supporters of the Northern Alliance etc. who were all NONCOMBATANTS who have been assassinated by the Taliban. The list is too numerous to require substantiation.
Man the Taliban are corrupt and far worse than ISAF, even from a neutral viewpoint. The Taliban (aside from preaching medieval philistine policies) profit to the tune of $150 million a year from opium, something probably not in keeping with strict Islam :wink:
Original post by Chazzer66
I think fighting Nazism was not something the UK or USSR had a sole obligation to do. Muslims had far more to lose from Hitler than the UK, which was admired by Hitler. Anyway Indian subcontinentals fought for Britain in both World Wars for extremely noble causes (besides just patriotism) and please don't besmirch that.

Muslims aren't allowed to fight for stuff like "nationalism" and "patriotism". You're only really allowed to fight against oppression (whether it's against your religion, yourselves, someone else). The Muslims that fought in ww2 were tools and slaves of the British, fighting in a war that had little Shariah legality and just caused further unnecessary blood to be spilled.

Original post by Chazzer66
And defending the Taliban and Shabab? Lolwut? You know the Taliban have killed FAR more Afghanis that ISAF, in attacks which cannot be 'justified' by attempting to kill NATO troops. Think of all the women in education, politicians, governors, professors, policemen, supporters of the Northern Alliance etc. who were all NONCOMBATANTS who have been assassinated by the Taliban. The list is too numerous to require substantiation.
Man the Taliban are corrupt and far worse than ISAF, even from a neutral viewpoint. The Taliban (aside from preaching medieval philistine policies) profit to the tune of $150 million a year from opium, something probably not in keeping with strict Islam :wink:

Firstly, a lot of the "stories" you hear about Taliban suicide bombing is bull crap. A lot of it has nothing to do with Taliban, and sometimes the western media mixes Afghan Taliban up with Pak Taliban (who are very much different).

Secondly, due to corruption, a lot of bandits arise, making use of the "Taliban title" and causing problems that are being blamed on the taliban through complete misleading.

Thirdly, Taliban's leader, Muller Omar has said with clarity;

- Don't go near government buildings, as they are the targets.
- civilians are not targets
- If a civilian is killed by a Taliban mujahid unjustifiably, then there will be a Shariah punishment.

Mullah Omar, the head of the Taliban in Afghanistan, ordered his followers Friday to protect civilians and their property.

In his 1,800-word directive, Omar said those found to have killed civilians needlessly will be tried under Shariah law, The Guardian reported. The statement was released in five languages on the Muslim holiday of Eid.

"Scholars should be employed every now and then to preach protection of civilian life, wealth and honour to mujahedin and promote virtue," Omar said. "All civilian casualties which are caused or are believed to be caused by mujahedin should be reported to the superiors."

Fourthly, the only records of "who killed how many civilians" all come from western/un sources, who are regardless of what the truth is, always going to blame the Taliban, as a propaganda means.

You should also realise that the Taliban home support is pretty good, if it was for them being so "ruthless" such support would not exist.

I'm not saying Taliban are perfect, but there's a lot of lies, propaganda against them that is completely unjustified and misrepresented. The point is; No, Taliban do not condone killing civilians.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 24
Muppets
People this like who make it hard for civilised muslims.
(edited 11 years ago)
We need to keep the Jews alive, they are keeping the economy afloat.
Reply 26
Why don't we just bring the death penalty back, oh but the pussies would then feel 'sorry' for the terrorists.

Either up the punishment to a SEVERE LEVEL ie the death penalty or forever deal with the ever growing problem.

And stopping the licking of American arses would also be a great help but is unrelated to this incident.

And yes I am a Muslim, if it makes any difference.
stop Muslim immgration now - in a couple of years it might be too late.........
Reply 28
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/jun/20/muslims-accused-planned-jews-attack

Could this have potentially been another Toulouse? Or worse?

What the actualy **** is killing Jews going to do? If its something to do with Israel or the Iraq/Afghanistan/Pakistan schtick then why do they have to attack civilians?

Here's how I see it

*NATO/IDF kill Muslims civilians.

Muslim civilians attack Nato Civilians

Such divine logic there again from religious space muffins.

I find it funny how all this bleeding heart progressive liberals moan on about police searches and the like ... yet it prevents (as it has done SEVERAL times before) this from happening.

I find it a bit coincidenttial that over the past 3/4 weeks or so they have been advertising that programme about the Manchester Jewish community.

:eek: You don't mean to say that someone has actually threatened the Jewish community?!?!

:unimpressed: Obviously, as terribly disgusting as this individual case is, It seems to have escaped the knowledge of some people that Ahmadinejad (That's the President of Iran, for those out there who don't know) has publicly vowed to wipe Israel off the map and destroy every single Jew. He may not have the resources to do so, but it's spine chilling nonetheless.
Reply 29
Original post by rali
:eek: You don't mean to say that someone has actually threatened the Jewish community?!?!

:unimpressed: Obviously, as terribly disgusting as this individual case is, It seems to have escaped the knowledge of some people that Ahmadinejad (That's the President of Iran, for those out there who don't know) has publicly vowed to wipe Israel off the map and destroy every single Jew. He may not have the resources to do so, but it's spine chilling nonetheless.

He said no such thing what he said was referring to the occupation of East Jerusalem, here on in refered to as Qods.

"'Imam [Khomeini] said that Saddam [Hussein] must go, and that he would be humiliated in a way that was unprecedented. And what do you see today? A man who, 10 years ago, spoke as proudly as if he would live for eternity is today chained by the feet, and is now being tried in his own country...

"'Imam [Khomeini] said: 'This regime that is occupying Qods [Jerusalem] must be eliminated from the pages of history.' This sentence is very wise. The issue of Palestine is not an issue on which we can compromise.

http://www.memri.org/report/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/1510.htm
Reply 30
Really don't understand how Muslims in America and England are so backwards after being exposed to such (relatively) liberal society. Absolutely pathetic, they are not carrying out the will of Allah, they bloody deluded and idiotic... and before any Muslims neg me, I am a Muslim.
Reply 31
Original post by Mero8
Really don't understand how Muslims in America and England are so backwards after being exposed to such (relatively) liberal society. Absolutely pathetic, they are not carrying out the will of Allah, they bloody deluded and idiotic... and before any Muslims neg me, I am a Muslim.

They grew up here as well.

Does AQ propoganda really work?

Or is it the failings of British Society, we are more bothered with condemning the BNP and EDL and labelling everyone a fascist whilst not looking at the fascists, real fascists, from the religious communities in Britian.
Reply 32
Original post by rali

1. You don't mean to say that someone has actually threatened the Jewish community?!?!

2. Ahmadinejad has publicly vowed to wipe Israel off the map and destroy every single Jew. He may not have the resources to do so, but it's spine chilling nonetheless.

1. Come on, the Jewish community in Britian has to suffer (and increasingly accross europe) verbal and occasionally physical attacks all the time, aside from Zionists and political sympathisers, Jews are not the type of people to report a lot of the crimes, trust me.

2. He certainly hasn't vowed to wipe every Jew Off the map, wanting to wipe Israel off the map is just political muscle flexing, tbh, to try patch a few relations with the Sunni muslim world and to appease the Ayatollah's. I don't think Israel is as much as a hub for concern as in, say, obviously Palestine, but Jordan/Lebanon, Syria.
It won't happen. The good Mancunian folks won't let it. They;re a good tolerant and welcoming bunch who generally oppose racism and welcome other cultures with open arms.
Reply 34
sounds like 10 year old muslims will be attacking 10 year old jews with waterguns
Reply 35
They grew up here as well.

Does AQ propoganda really work?

Or is it the failings of British Society, we are more bothered with condemning the BNP and EDL and labelling everyone a fascist whilst not looking at the fascists, real fascists, from the religious communities in Britian.

Oh do not be so melodramatic, No 'we muslims' do not need to look at AQ, all we need to look at is how America and Britain claimed Iraq has WMD and had undenial proof and how they lied just to kill 100 000 Iraqis and secure a few oil contracts.

After living in the west and seeing how the western governments talk about democracy whilst at the same time supporting and arming Sunni Arab dicatators where fellow muslims on a daily basis are being oppressed, killed, raped and tortured.

This is what fuels anti western resentment in general in the muslim community in Britain.

As for terrorist attacks, and this one in particular, well such people should be hanged if found guilty as thats a different story. The Manchester Jewish community is a great community and one of Manchester areas which was muslim dominated elected a Jewish MP in the last election despite a muslim candidate going around mosques telling people not to vote for 'the Jew'

I hope this disgraceful incident will not have a severe adverse effect on the muslim -jewish relation in Manchester.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Aj12
Pretty sure most people are aware of the threat radical Islam poses to us though. Quite a few Islamic terror plots have been stopped or in two cases carried out in the UK. Only sheer ineptitude stopped the latter two being far worse.

But no government institution is even willing to admit the numbers of radicals are growing, the only groups that address this issue are charities and people within Muslim communities and there is only so much they can do. Our security forces are playing goalie and eventually someone is going to score no matter how good our security services are, the more people kicking balls at them the more likely that is. The amount of young Muslims being manipulated into thinking all kinds of anti-western crap is staggering and all state run institutions set up to deal with extremism focus on the symptoms not the actual causes. You don't need to be a historian predict what happens when a population feels they have a threat from withing their borders and their authorities fail to acknowledge it, it very rarely works out well for anyone and the rise of groups like the EDL and even more worryingly the rise of neo-nazi movements across Europe are a clear warning sign that if governments don't start taking charge people are going to get all sorts of mad.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 37
1. Come on, the Jewish community in Britian has to suffer (and increasingly accross europe) verbal and occasionally physical attacks all the time, aside from Zionists and political sympathisers, Jews are not the type of people to report a lot of the crimes, trust me.

Lol, the other day you were complaining of Europe becoming more anti-semitic. Wake up call, this isnt 1939 mate!
Original post by Darth Stewie
xx

The only reason terror plots are rife in post 9/11 britain is because of the occupation of our lands. Get the **** out of their and they'll have no reason to bomb you. Terrorism is and has always been a side effect of empire.

On this particular story, anyone who kills innocents, should be killed him/herself. There is no justification of such things.
Reply 38
Original post by Old Father Time
It won't happen. The good Mancunian folks won't let it. They;re a good tolerant and welcoming bunch who generally oppose racism and welcome other cultures with open arms.

How does that even relate?
Reply 39
Original post by jaadau121

1. No 'we muslims' do not need to look at AQ,

2. all we need to look at is how America and Britain claimed Iraq has WMD and had

3. After living in the west and seeing how the western governments talk about democracy

4. Manchester areas which was muslim dominated elected a Jewish MP in the last election despite a muslim candidate going around mosques telling people not to vote for 'the Jew'

1. I never claimed you did, I was asking why some people can be so easily, and readily converted to their interpretation of the religion/events so easily.

2. Duh. Most of the population of the US and UK completely condemn the Iraq BS and fully understand it was a bunch of BS.

3. You are confusing about 30+ governments with George Bush speaches and his administration.

4. Link me please. That slipped by me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending