Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

anders behring breivik where to begin

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i think this psychopath should be murdered he act as if his actions are justified "i was protecting the people of Norway".
    His lawyers said he done this action for reasons of insanity, so they had 10 of the top mental health doctor check if he was sane or insane, 9/10 said that Anders Behring breivik was not insane therefore hes sane. But instead the court decided to go with the one doctor who said he was insane. He's not right in the head however, why should he be given solitary confinement its too good for him. In my opinion they should bring the death penalty just for this psychopath
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    What would killing him achieve?
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Murder shouldn't be an excuse for murder.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    "Just for this psychopath" - if you support the death penalty for one person, then you support it for potentially any person.
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by narutorocks)
    In my opinion they should bring the death penalty just for this psychopath
    Thankfully, they're not going to.
    • 52 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by narutorocks)
    i think this psychopath should be murdered he act as if his actions are justified "i was protecting the people of Norway".
    His lawyers said he done this action for reasons of insanity, so they had 10 of the top mental health doctor check if he was sane or insane, 9/10 said that Anders Behring breivik was not insane therefore hes sane. But instead the court decided to go with the one doctor who said he was insane. He's not right in the head however, why should he be given solitary confinement its too good for him. In my opinion they should bring the death penalty just for this psychopath
    Good username , but capital punishment is wrong on many levels, if someone does something bad, we shouldn't stoop to their level and become uncivilized. It is hard to control our emotions, but we must to ensure innocent people aren't killed from CP.

I say let him rot in a prison, not like UK ones with TV's xbox360s and snooker and gym etc. None of that, just a crap cell.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    He's not a Muslim so it's less about being a terrorist and more about being "mentally ill".
    • 40 followers

ReputationRep:
    Breivik needs mental help, not the death penalty.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    An eye for an eye and all that jazz.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForensicShoe)
    An eye for an eye and all that jazz.
    How do you kill a man 69 times? You'd have to be pretty inventive to do an eye for an eye on this one :lol:
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.J10)
    How do you kill a man 69 times? You'd have to be pretty inventive to do an eye for an eye on this one :lol:
    Good point.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.J10)
    A Procrustean solution perhaps?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I think you should start with the title...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qua)
    Murder shouldn't be an excuse for murder.
    Well Britain and America seem to think that killing 110 000 Iraqis and 80 000 Afghanistani's in response to 9/11 is 'justified', so why not apply the same logic to Breivik?

Oh, I forgot, Breivik isn't a Muslim, otherwise people like you would be bitch-screaming and calling him a 'terrorist' and asking for hs death.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maxima)
    He's not a Muslim so it's less about being a terrorist and more about being "mentally ill".
    True

When Muslims kill non Muslims ====terrorism
    When Muslims kill western soldiers======terrorism
    When Muslim countries spend on defence/military and don't lick western bums=====terrorist regimes
    When non Muslims carry out massacres ala Breivik===They are [B]'insane[B/]'

When America kills Muslims in Pakistan, Iraq and Afghanistan including children every day===collateral damage

When American soldiers are caught on tape targeting civilians or are caught mass murdering civilians====collateral damage or they were suffering from PTSD

When America funded the mujahedeen terrorists to carry out terrorist attacks on soviets====lets pretend that didn't happen

When America targeted 150 000 civilians each in Nagasaki and Hiroshima====lets forget that

When America committed war crimes by sexual degradation and rape, torture and deliberate targeting of civilians in Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam=====lets not mention that
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Killing him wouldn't justify what he did.

On the other hand, spending the rest of his miserable life in prison would be!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JollyGreenAtheist)
    What would killing him achieve?
    Oxygen would be saved, CO2 emissions would decrease, food will be saved as he won't have to be fed, water will be saved as he won't have to drink or wash if he is dead.

Most importantly, justice will be achieved.

You would not be saying the same thing, if he slayed your mum or dad, brother or sister son or daughter or all of them so stop taking the moral high ground and stop being a goody two shoes.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaadau121)
    True

When Muslims kill non Muslims ====terrorism
    When Muslims kill western soldiers======terrorism
    When Muslim countries spend on defence/military and don't lick western bums=====terrorist regimes
    When non Muslims carry out massacres ala Breivik===They are [B]'insane[B/]'

When America kills Muslims in Pakistan, Iraq and Afghanistan including children every day===collateral damage

When American soldiers are caught on tape targeting civilians or are caught mass murdering civilians====collateral damage or they were suffering from PTSD

When America funded the mujahedeen terrorists to carry out terrorist attacks on soviets====lets pretend that didn't happen

When America targeted 150 000 civilians each in Nagasaki and Hiroshima====lets forget that

When America committed war crimes by sexual degradation and rape, torture and deliberate targeting of civilians in Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam=====lets not mention that
    Woah chill out dude, don't go all overboard on me lol.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well Britain and America seem to think that killing 110 000 Iraqis and 80 000 Afghanistani's in response to 9/11 is 'justified', so why not apply the same logic to Breivik?

Oh, I forgot, Breivik isn't a Muslim, otherwise people like you would be bitch-screaming and calling him a 'terrorist' and asking for hs death.
    Britain and America don't think that. You definitely can't argue that the public in the UK thinks that, and even if the government had ulterior motives other than the supposed WMDs, they wouldn't be "Lets go kill us some foreigners!".

You say that if Breivik was a Muslim, we'd be baying for his death. A lot of people are, in case you haven't noticed. The people who are saying he shouldn't be killed tend to be the same who say Abdelbaset al-Megrahi shouldn't be deported.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:

I'm neither British nor American, I've never been in favour of Iraq or Afghanistan, I am aware that the term Muslim does not imply terrorist and vice versa, and I categorically reject the death penalty. So what are "people like me"?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 10, 2012
New on TSR

Strictly iPlayer

Will you still watch if some BBC programmes go online only?

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.