Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Prom Suit

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i need help with my prom suit, i've got a black suit but don't know what colour shirt and tie i could wear, any suggestions ;O?
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone please?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    White shirt, black tie? Grey tie? Navy tie? Rainbow tie? The possibilities are endless!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IgorYakov)
    Anyone please?
    Most lads just go for the classic white shirt and black tie/bowtie. Can't really go wrong with it.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Converse Rocker)
    Most lads just go for the classic white shirt and black tie/bowtie. Can't really go wrong with it.

Anything that would go with a blue shirt for example? Its a darkish blue shirt with black stripes, but not sure which tie?

Or would it not work?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anything that would go with a blue shirt for example? Its a darkish blue shirt with black stripes, but not sure which tie?

Or would it not work?
    Hmm, to be honest mate I'm pretty crap at stuff like this. I wouldn't have thought the blue would go with the black but I don't know. Try here, some of the guys are really good when it comes to suits and what looks good:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...d#post38334566

Male fashion thread
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i need help with my prom suit, i've got a black suit but don't know what colour shirt and tie i could wear, any suggestions ;O?
    I've got my prom tomorrow and I've got a black suit with a white shirt and black skinny tie which I think looks pretty good.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Converse Rocker)
    Hmm, to be honest mate I'm pretty crap at stuff like this. I wouldn't have thought the blue would go with the black but I don't know. Try here, some of the guys are really good when it comes to suits and what looks good:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...d#post38334566

Male fashion thread

Ohh yeah! Thanks!
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benpearson1)
    I've got my prom tomorrow and I've got a black suit with a white shirt and black skinny tie which I think looks pretty good.

Yeah I think i may just do that, thanks and have fun
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think i may just do that, thanks and have fun
    I think the white shirt looks good on black but to be honest it's really up to you. Just wear what you like - that's what I did. & thanks, when is yours?
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benpearson1)
    I think the white shirt looks good on black but to be honest it's really up to you. Just wear what you like - that's what I did. & thanks, when is yours?

On friday

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: June 27, 2012
Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.