The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

NTU - Whos staying at Brackenhurst Campus????

Hey guys, me and my friend really want to know who'll be staying at Brackenhurst Campus at Notts Trent??? So Come on say hello and tell us what you'll be studying? :biggrin:
Reply 1
I'll be staying at brakenhurst!!! :smile: I'm in room AA002 I'm studying equine psychology and sports science! :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
I'm staying at brackenhurst.. Zoo Biology, room DC149 :smile:
Reply 3
Hey Guys! :biggrin: Im staying at Brackenhurst too. Zoo Biology. Room BB067 :smile:
Reply 4
Hey :smile: im staying at Brackenhurst, doing Zoo Biology, room EE209!
Reply 5
See you all at the Brack bar, woopwoopwoopieeeeeeeeeeeee! \m/
Reply 6
does anyone know when freshers starts? i move down on the saturday! x
Reply 7
Hey! I'm studying zoo biology and living in DG171 :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Heya guys :smile:
I'm already there if you want to ask any questions etc :smile:

I'm going into my 2nd year of Bsc Equine Sports Science :smile: x
Reply 9
Not staying on campus, but I'll be around. :biggrin:

Hey Tally x
Reply 10
Hi. I have an offer for Animal Biology and am thinking of putting it as my insurance as the course looks really good compared to my other possible firm choice, but I am a bit unsure as I would like the social side of the uni, but would like to live at the brackenhurst campus, I was wondering if any curent students would be let me know what the social side of the campus is like? I dont go out much at the minute and would like this to change at uni but then again I am happy to sit in and have a drink with friends.

Em x
I'm a student at brack now, studying Zoo Biology. The social life is great here in my opinion :smile: We have a bar on campus, if you come here, you should get to know really well during Freshers Week. Most people I know go to the bar every weekend. During Freshers Week, there's a lot of night events on in the city, and the students union / freshers reps will take you there and pick you up :smile: Trent Army was the best! After freshers week, you can just get the bus from outside campus to the city, and share the taxi price for the journey back with your friends. There's always something for students on in the city.
Hi :smile:

I too have an offer for Animal Biology at Nottingham Trent, have you decided whether to accept this offer or not?

Evangeline x
Reply 13
I'm studying equine science in september! So excited! Does anyone know roughly how many people are in a class? I know it must be dependent on the subject though...
Hey im in room CG121 and studying Zoo Biology, Cannot waaaaaait! haha
Brackenhurst is awesome for social life (I'm a Zoo Biology student there). It's the best of both worlds, you can always go to town partying, but there's a bar on campus and people are more than happy to just have parties in the flats, it's great if you don't feel in the mood for a big trip into town.

Freshers week is awesome, but bring money, lots of money, to enjoy it the best :smile:
Reply 16
Heey (: I`ll be studying Equine Sports Science
Reply 17
Heyy, I have been accepted to study Zoo Biology here and can't wait to start!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending