The Student Room Group

Should I claim on this accident?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
There are no stop lines, so presumably no stop signs either, so why do you have to stop at this roundabout? Surely you just need to give way, like at nearly all other roundabouts in the UK.
He was just posting in your thread?...:redface:

He probably didn't notice you say 'I had to give way' because he couldn't be arsed trawling through the 11 pages, which is fair enough I think.
You sound a bit pally with your instructor lols,
(edited 11 years ago)
Imagine if she claimed for a little bump then had a real crash with serious injuries and insurance don't pay out :biggrin:

Would serve you right.
Oh well if you dont claim, atleast you got your health. And tbh with you, there are so many ***** on this thread, its unbelievable, its like they have nothing else better to do with their life other than post on a little thread to prove they were right, even though the topic was closed LOL. They sound like lowlifes just carrying on posting, trying to act clever and prove they were right. makes me laugh.

Anyways, take care hunny, just ignore this thread now, let these c**** carry on b.sing all day as usual. x
So I find this quite hilarious as you have stated in another post complaining how little maintenance loan you receive, and that your total household income is just under 10k. Here is your quote :smile:

Either your family is involved in some highly illegal business, or you're just a big bullsh*tter, because you definitely can't afford all these things. Stop lying and being so spiteful in your replies to people.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by PataynaRolaay
They sound like lowlifes just carrying on posting

You mean exactly like you're doing with this post?

let these c**** carry on b.sing all day as usual. x

:lolwut:

Says the one who claims to 'enjoy pain' and wants to get hit by a car just so they can try and increase the cost of insurance. Anyway, I think this thread is done, so let's leave it there.
Original post by fudgesundae
insurance premiums will go up.

Of the other driver, not her or the instructors car insurance will increase in cost.
Original post by beaver_tron
Of the other driver, not her or the instructors car insurance will increase in cost.

Nope, your insurance premiums could still increase come renewal time, even if you aren't at fault.

Money doesn't buy class :wink:

You can still be a chav.
Agreed, from your posts you sound very nouveau riche.
You do understand that household income, means your income + your dad's. So just quit the lying, and how do you manage to get high end designer clothes for cheap, are you also good friends with Stella McCartney and Karl Lagerfeld :smile:

Because frankly, with 9500 a year you don't go far...
Which metal bands do you like?

I'm also a big fan of metal, but I find it funny when people say 'Oh yeah the mosh pit was crazy' and it turns out they went to see BMTH or something :tongue:

Sorry for going off topic, but I think that happened ages ago anyway.
It must be horrible being in an accident as a learner and I certainly wouldn't wish it on anyone. However, after reading all of the thread I've got zero sympathy for you as quite frankly you are behaving like a spoilt child. What is the point in asking for help if you're going to insult everyone who bothers to give you an answer. You've thrown a tantrum because we're not telling you what you want to hear and I'm actually quite surprised that posters like the one below have had the patience to continue responding to you in a calm way. Please go back through the thread and read all of the answers you have been given and then read your own responses. To anyone on the outside it's quite obvious that you've been twisting words and wilfully misunderstanding what people are saying. Your swearing and insults are out of order considering the valuable advice people have tried to give to you.

Original post by James82
I thought she went into the back of you, now apparently it's on the side, along with the fact you have given three different versions of the speed you were going I wouldn't be surprised if next you turn round and tell us you weren't in a car at all, but on a space hopper.

I pos repped you earlier in the thread but I wish I'd saved it for this particular post :p:.
Repulsive, reprehensible and repugnant. About covers it, really.
Ok then.

You at least can blame your youthful naivety when you look back on this grasping, scrounging episode and quietly cringe. Your instructor has no such excuse. The irony, of course, is patently absurd; you and your instructor are both contributing to the inexorable rise in premiums which may, ultimately, see his business become unviable.

So, like I said: repulsive, reprehensible and repugnant.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending