The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Hey, I did OCR psychology as one of my a-levels (am now in first year of university). You've got to have a good memory to do the course because the exam questions generally require you to remember studies in a lot of detail. It's quite an interesting as it lets you get quite a broad view of differnet psychological areas and a lot of different things
Reply 2
I'm doing it now at A2. I agree with the good memory bit - a lot of the course is learning studies and there's a lot of them! Apart from that i find it alright....some of it's quite interesting and if you have a good memory and can learn lots of facts then you shouldnt find it too hard.
Reply 3
Hi, I do OCR Psych, Sport and Crime. I find Crime really interesting and Sports a bit dull sometimes, but overall it's ok... but learning everything is kinda hard :confused: :smile:
I found AS OCR Psychology really good - the exams were very straightforward and it was easy to revise - just 20 studies (sounds a lot but it's not really!)

A2 I don;t think is as good - at the beginning of the course I found it interesting, but towards the end I got fed up. I do Crime and Education. Education is alright because a lot of it I've learnt already in my A Level PE course, but Crie I'm not too keen on. Some of the studies are alright, but the majority of it is just theory with no support, making it hard to revise a good study.

Latest