The Student Room Group

Most annoying advert on TV?

I'd say the confused.com ones - they try and subconsciously tempt you with bouncing breasts.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Go compareeeeeeeeee
Reply 2
That Sunbingo advert. Her over enthusiasm towards a couple of balls being picked out of a container is frustrating. Her stupid hair too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvGadqjCjN4
Reply 3
What about the advert for those new cheesy biscuits with that smug kid in it, who goes "Holy cow that's good!" at the end? I mute it whenever its on.

- Sun Bingo
- MoneySupermarket
- Boots advert with the lady in the bikini
I really hate the train line advert :/

Oh I also hate the Rubicon advert with that stupid song, 'she like the mango' BLEGH
(edited 11 years ago)
Any advert that says their product is "An official sponsor of the London 2012 games" is starting to annoy me.

Fantastic, before I wouldn't have bought a Nature Valley cereal bar, but now since you're the official supplier of cereal bars to the Olympics... jeeeez.
Reply 6
The Oreo advert with the little girl with the massive head seductively licking a biscuit.
No. Just no. :facepalm:
Anything Haribo have ever produced.
Go compare. I wanna rip that moustache right off that prick's face -.-
Reply 9
The latest advert that annoys me is the British Airways one encouraging people to instead stay in the UK for the Olympics. It seems rather counter-productive for a company that relies on people to travel abroad via airplanes. :confused:

It's like McDonalds releasing an advert encouraging people not to eat their food and go on a healthy diet instead.
Reply 10
Go comparrrrrrrrrrrrrrre!
i swear they made the confused.com woman be more..... bouncy? she never used to jiggle so much!
Original post by Foo.mp3
Dunno if they're still on TV but those adverts for cleaning products where the dude just shouts at the camera..

what CILIT BANG! right? there is a whole group of jokes that go IM A SHOUTY MAN AND...
Reply 13
Original post by MusoDrumpet
That Sunbingo advert. Her over enthusiasm towards a couple of balls being picked out of a container is frustrating. Her stupid hair too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvGadqjCjN4

This
Reply 14
Or this from Mazuma Mobile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkBrm_bymzo

In my head for AGES.
The adverts about pads always come on at the wrong time when all my brothers are in the room! :mad:
Go compare advert

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by MyEuphoria
The Oreo advert with the little girl with the massive head seductively licking a biscuit.
No. Just no. :facepalm:

I saw that at the weekend. It's really wrong.

Go Compare
It has to be the Ladbrokes advert with that crazy Italian man, hot woman though :yy:

Every Barnado's advert but the one with that guy who ages backwards or something. That one was actually halfway decent.

The rest are always using really sentimental music but what bothers me the most is you're sitting there in a content mood and suddenly Banardos needs to inform you that little Sarah or something is getting fiddled by her uncle, cue a brief scene of a little scared girl with a shady figure floating behind her in the shadows or something.

Cheers Banardos, one minute I'm watching a documentary or something, or a comedy, the next moment I'm witnessing the opening scene to The Lovely Bones.

Least with Gorenography movies I don't have to watch them.

Quick Reply

Latest