Chem HL- 6
Econ HL-6

Math SL-6
Eng SL-6
French B SL-5

+2 bonus
TOK: A :eek4:
EE: C

Met my KCL offer. SO HAPPY, SHOCKED AND RELEIVED! After exams, I thought I would be lucky to get my insurance (sheff) but managed it to my firm. All the best to those who are waiting. It all works out in the end. And with that, I am officially done with IB. Conclusively behind me. :woo:

WOW GREAT JOBB!!!
Out of curiosity how well did u think you had done in Chem and Math?? Im still waiting for mine and those are my two nervous subjects.
Reply 101
How long until Track updates, do you think? I'm going to Cambridge anyway next weekend to see friends & want to go visit with my family now I know I AM going there!!!!!!!!!!!! Or can I email the admissions office?

CONGRATS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 102
Original post by Gops94
WOW GREAT JOBB!!!
Out of curiosity how well did u think you had done in Chem and Math?? Im still waiting for mine and those are my two nervous subjects.

Hey

For math, I thought I might have scraped the 6 and P2 went okay and my IA was high 6
But Chem, I was scared that it might be a 5 since I screwed up P1 and P2 and also we had a new teacher in IB2 who didn't teach half the syllabi so it was a lot of selfteaching and I didn't think I would make it!

Don't worry and hope you get the score you need! :biggrin:
Reply 103
Original post by aeyurttaser13
well done uve met ur offer spot on! congratulations! cant wait for mine..

I know eh. Just scraped through! Thank you

Good luck, although I am sure you have done amazing (u seem to ace all the exams) and hope you win the bet. :wink:
Original post by apple17
I know eh. Just scraped through! Thank you

Good luck, although I am sure you have done amazing (u seem to ace all the exams) and hope you win the bet. :wink:

Thanks! I hope i do cz i dont want to shave my head :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 105
Original post by apple17
Hey

For math, I thought I might have scraped the 6 and P2 went okay and my IA was high 6
But Chem, I was scared that it might be a 5 since I screwed up P1 and P2 and also we had a new teacher in IB2 who didn't teach half the syllabi so it was a lot of selfteaching and I didn't think I would make it!

Don't worry and hope you get the score you need! :biggrin:

Hey!!
Thanx for that..
im going to Uni in the states, so dont really need the IB.. though it would be great for credit!! Im hoping i did fine in Chem too...:frown: ill find out soon.. well tomorrow morning..
Reply 106
Original post by Gops94
Hey!!
Thanx for that..
im going to Uni in the states, so dont really need the IB.. though it would be great for credit!! Im hoping i did fine in Chem too...:frown: ill find out soon.. well tomorrow morning..

Gah, lucky one! How did you do on ur IAs? Honestly don't panic because they don't change ur scores plus you do better than u think. Now, I regret panicking a month for my scores. I could have done something productive. :rolleyes:
Reply 107
Original post by apple17
Gah, lucky one! How did you do on ur IAs? Honestly don't panic because they don't change ur scores plus you do better than u think. Now, I regret panicking a month for my scores. I could have done something productive. :rolleyes:

I got a 7 on my chem IA and 6 on my Math IA..
So hopefully everything will be fine..
Reply 108
Original post by Gops94
I got a 7 on my chem IA and 6 on my Math IA..
So hopefully everything will be fine..

Definitely, had the same and on top of that, my cohort was the first IB one so we had a lot of glitches. All the best. :biggrin:
I think I might just have a panic attack, looks like another huge storm is about to roll through and might knock out power when I have to check my results in the morning :s Ergh.
Reply 110
Original post by alisonroxx9
I think I might just have a panic attack, looks like another huge storm is about to roll through and might knock out power when I have to check my results in the morning :s Ergh.

you on the east coast of the US? dont say things like that :|
|
Original post by markp29
you on the east coast of the US? dont say things like that :|
|

I am indeed. Although it looks like the storm might pass by our county, I'm understandably on edge.
Reply 112
I called up my IBC last night. Twice, to confirm. He says I got 35 :biggrin: It will only sink in if I see it for myself, break down and all- but I think... I've made it!! :biggrin:
Reply 113
Original post by saachi
I called up my IBC last night. Twice, to confirm. He says I got 35 :biggrin: It will only sink in if I see it for myself, break down and all- but I think... I've made it!! :biggrin:

THATS AMAZING!!
good job :biggrin:
Reply 114
Original post by Gops94
THATS AMAZING!!
good job :biggrin:

Thank you! :smile: Haha it doesn't feel real though. Was expecting much lower!
Reply 115
Original post by saachi
Thank you! :smile: Haha it doesn't feel real though. Was expecting much lower!

Im glad you did great :biggrin: i dont see mine for almost another 10 hours!
Reply 116
Original post by Gops94
Im glad you did great :biggrin: i dont see mine for almost another 10 hours!

Thanks again, and good luck, I'm sure you've done brilliantly! Your IBC knows, so can ask him :smile: Ours stayed up so late last night, his phone was busy at midnight :tongue:
Reply 117
Original post by saachi
Thanks again, and good luck, I'm sure you've done brilliantly! Your IBC knows, so can ask him :smile: Ours stayed up so late last night, his phone was busy at midnight :tongue:

Our IBC wont tell us.. she told us to wait for them to come online....
thanx :biggrin:
Reply 118
does anyone know what the chances are of getting accepted to your university offer if you have a grade below it? For example I have a 38 offer from warwick. would the chances of me still getting in with 37 be relatively high?
Reply 119
Original post by ukbavaria
does anyone know what the chances are of getting accepted to your university offer if you have a grade below it? For example I have a 38 offer from warwick. would the chances of me still getting in with 37 be relatively high?

Since you marginally missed your offer, you still have a chance of being accepted but, at the end of the day, it depends on the uni and the places they have left after the release of the A-level results. Just wait for the 16th of August and then you'll know. Btw, my friend missed his Warwick econ offer in 2010 (got a 5 in maths HL instead of a 6) and they ended up accepting him for a different course (Accounting and Finance) so there is hope :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest