Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

New Theory Tests??

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
What are your mock exam revision tips?! Share them with our year 10 & 11 students! 19-11-2014
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am starting to revise for the theory test. I am just wondering what has changed with the theory tests?
    as i know they have been altered abit since january. so if anyone knows how they have changed? that would be really helpful! or if theres anything i should revise or something.

thanks so much! xxx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nothing has changed. I took it on 18th June. All you've got to do is revise. I revised properly the night before, and stayed awake all night to take the test at 8am. Passed with 49 out of 50 and 60 out of 75 on Hazard Perception.

The questions were straight forward and much easier than I practiced on the CD, so don't worry. It's p*** easy!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I did mine last March, and it was still all multiple choice. There's a few 'case studies' as they call them, where you have to read a scenario, but the questions are still multiple choice.

Just do plenty of tests, make sure you can consistently pass them, and you should walk it Good luck!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 28, 2012
New on TSR

A-level mocks revision

Chat about your study tips

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered learning to drive

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.