The Student Room Group

Is underbutt the new cleavage?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by noobynoo
I have noticed a trend this year for girls wearing very short denim shorts which expose the "underbutt" area. While I'm all for this new fashion I am wondering where this fashion will go. Will in a few years time girls just be walking around in denim thongs? (Fingers crossed). I blame Miley Cyrus myself. I'd like to give her a piece of my mind. What's your opinions on this latest trend?

I think girls showing ass in general is the new cleavage. Sooo much ass is shown these days by girls walking around in leggings or joggers, they must deliberately do it on purpose because how can they not know that lads are going to look.
Original post by lexutza
Actually sorry to burst your bubble but you don't piss out of your vagina in the case of girls, too bad for guys that they don't have two separate orifices, this demonstrates their inferiority to females :rolleyes:

Why? The penis is like a multi purpose tool. No need to have lots of different tools for each function when one can do all of them. We can use it to piss, to have sex and let it think for us.
I personally like to see a girl walking around and exposing an exquisite knee. Nothing gives me a mountainous boner like an exquisite knee.
It's trashy. Why would anyone in the right mind decide to leave the house wearing less than what they wear for bed? Having your arse hanging out in public is not cool.
Reply 44
This has existed for a long time, girls/women wearing incredibly short shorts to expose great lengths of their legs and very close to their bum. Some even do it with dress on. When it is windy, there are some things to be seen :tongue:
Reply 45
Original post by LemonLizards
Why? The penis is like a multi purpose tool. No need to have lots of different tools for each function when one can do all of them. We can use it to piss, to have sex and let it think for us.

Haha, it's like a Leatherman! :biggrin:
Reply 46
Original post by noobynoo
I have noticed a trend this year for girls wearing very short denim shorts which expose the "underbutt" area. While I'm all for this new fashion I am wondering where this fashion will go. Will in a few years time girls just be walking around in denim thongs? (Fingers crossed). I blame Miley Cyrus myself. I'd like to give her a piece of my mind. What's your opinions on this latest trend?

i totally agre with you! i think its horrible noone wants to see where you **** from! :P miley has no class.
Reply 47
Hey, if you've got it, flaunt it. Let the haters hate.
Reply 48
Original post by py0alb
Hey, if you've got it, flaunt it. Let the haters hate.

i think its sending wrong messages to the younger children as well though :/ that its okay to reveal yourself :/ but i suppose kids are doing just that these day anyway... what happened to good old cover up fashion! lol
Original post by ZeeAli
i think its sending wrong messages to the younger children as well though :/ that its okay to reveal yourself :/ but i suppose kids are doing just that these day anyway... what happened to good old cover up fashion! lol

We realized that it's archaic thinking and there's nothing wrong with women wearing few clothes. Especially when men can go out in wife-beaters and shorts.
Reply 50
Why does it matter?
If people want to wear skimpy clothing, that's their choice. Just don't come complaining when you get cold or people comment on it.
Reply 51
I first saw these over a year ago. I was working and a group of girls, aged 14 at a guess, came in the shop. As they were leaving, I noticed one of the girls showing off underbutt.

My days as a teenager were over that day as I found myself saying "I can't believe her mother let her out the house like that!"
Reply 52
Original post by Annoying-Mouse
We realized that it's archaic thinking and there's nothing wrong with women wearing few clothes. Especially when men can go out in wife-beaters and shorts.

this is what happens when theres no discipline. :argh: lol
Original post by syrettd
I first saw these over a year ago. I was working and a group of girls, aged 14 at a guess, came in the shop. As they were leaving, I noticed one of the girls showing off underbutt.

My days as a teenager were over that day as I found myself saying "I can't believe her mother let her out the house like that!"

...and before you knew it you were chewing on mint humbugs and reminiscing about 'the good old days'... :biggrin:

On topic - One half of me says yes, it is a little tacky, but on the other hand, there are girls at my college with booties that are out of this world, and on a hot day when the conditions for underbutt are ripe, there is many a fine sight to behold as I gaze out across campus at the sea of buxom ladies. :sexface:
people just look like they're wearing denim knickers. wut?
Reply 55
When I see girls in these shorts, I get the urge to pick their wedgie for them.
I'm gonna go ahead and say what every straight guy here is. I have no problem with them, as long as the butt is nice, if not, put it away.
Original post by Annoying-Mouse

There's nothing wrong with women being sex symbols and objects you mean. It pleases us men more than anything. The trick is we've manipulated them to do it willingly under the guise that they are doing it for themselves. Would they dress like that if nobody were around? Amazing really. The power of pop culture and advertising.
Reply 58
I think its a disgusting way to dress!!.So glad I am not the mother of daughters..no way would I allow them to dress like that.

Cleavage is classy, having your ass hanging out your shorts is not.
Reply 59
Original post by silent ninja
There's nothing wrong with women being sex symbols and objects you mean. It pleases us men more than anything. The trick is we've manipulated them to do it willingly under the guise that they are doing it for themselves. Would they dress like that if nobody were around? Amazing really. The power of pop culture and advertising.

They're trying to look attractive to the opposite sex and feel happy and confident about the way they look. The same reason I wash my hair and shave every morning and select my clothes with care so they are flattering, and so, presumably, do you. Where's the problem?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending