The Student Room Group

Is underbutt the new cleavage?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by py0alb
You think a male college student looking admiringly at female college students is paedophilic/perverted?

You got issues, sister.

I know, right? Forbid that I actually find the opposite sex attractive. Oh no, how awful I am!

Original post by suncake
Spoken like a true paedophile/pervert.

A confused individual, it seems. Also, troll harder next time.
Reply 81
Original post by py0alb
Obvious troll is obvious.

She is obviously not a troll, the troll here is you. Objectifying women by 'oogling' and such, which is obviously perverted. You should be chemically castrated.
Reply 82
Original post by py0alb
Obvious troll is obvious.

Original post by 21stcenturyphantom
I know, right? Forbid that I actually find the opposite sex attractive. Oh no, how awful I am!

A confused individual, it seems. Also, troll harder next time.

Okay guys, guys, chill guys, chill. Obviously I wasn't being completely serious. Females find males attractive too, but we don't get guys walking round topless everywhere, or chillin' round town in speedos. Which would be just as inappropriate as girls flashing their butt crack everywhurrr.
Original post by Becca94
She is obviously not a troll, the troll here is you. Objectifying women by 'oogling' and such, which is obviously perverted. You should be chemically castrated.

So you never look at attractive men?
Original post by Becca94

****s sake. It's not objectifying to admire a women's body. Women also admire men's body, go google search "magic mike" on any women's website and watch the comments. Every man and women who aren't asexual should be castrated by your logic.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Becca94

Wow I laughed hard at that; thanks. You have got to be joking. I didn't realise that to admire the body of a female was 'objectifying them'. Should they all wear bin bags? Or let me guess, they are free to wear what they want (obviously) but men are not allowed to look or express any interest or admiration for their bodily form, because to do so is perverted? Ultra lolz.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 86
Original post by Chief Wiggum
So you never look at attractive men?

rainbow_pride.jpg
Reply 87
Original post by Becca94

You don't *seem* like a troll. :confused:
Original post by Becca94
rainbow_pride.jpg

So you never look at attractive girls?
Original post by py0alb
By using the word "slutty" to describe a certain style of dress, you are simply revealing yourself to be a woman-hating misogynist.

There is nothing more to say here. You are a misogynist, I am not.

It isn't the dress per se, rather what it leaves on show, that make it slutty.
Reply 90
Okay, okay, chill dudes chill. You guys need to like go to the gym or something cause you all seem very worked up.
Original post by Astronomical

Yes but slutty means bad. Why is it bad?
Reply 92

Apparently she likes Jessica capshaw, Naya Rivera and Olivia wilde. I guess she means she likes their personality.
Reply 93

I do not refer to the gluteus maximus as 'booties', or to women as 'buxom ladies'. That is degrading.
Reply 94
Original post by Astronomical

Are naturists slutty?
Reply 95
Original post by py0alb
Are naturists slutty?

Are the majority of the female short-short-wearing population naturists?
Reply 96
Original post by Becca94
I do not refer to the gluteus maximus as 'booties', or to women as 'buxom ladies'. That is degrading.

You're funny.
Original post by Becca94

Hahaha, you're a very good rustler you know that? You should think about getting into the biz professionally, could rustle a lot of jimmies.
Original post by Becca94
Okay, okay, chill dudes chill. You guys need to like go to the gym or something cause you all seem very worked up.

That's a bit of sexist stereotyping isn't it? Why would you assume we all go to the gym? Shall I retort with a kitchen joke? I bet you wouldn't like that.

Original post by Becca94

Buxom - adj (of a woman) healthily plump and full-bosomed

Hardly degrading to notice and acknowledge that woman have breasts, is it?
Original post by Annoying-Mouse
Yes but slutty means bad. Why is it bad?

Are you asking why is it bad to be slutty, or merely appear slutty?

Quick Reply

Latest