Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

It's official. The Zombie Apocalypse is here...

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That Bearded Man)
    My favourite zombie film is Dead Snow

It's a norwegian film with subtitles, norwegian medicalstudents in the mountains and then attacked by nazi zombies! Unreal!
    Haha that film is quality!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    A choice between a bowl and a spoon or a Nokia phone plug.

I'll take the bowl and the spoon.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrHayden)
    Sorted.
    :zomg: That is epic!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    A door
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoveLifeHate)
    if it leads you to narnia it'd be good
    then you could just live your life in a different reality =]
    Imagine a zombie Mr Tumnus though. Zombie beavers! (and not the type in Deadgirl...)
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Or the guy was just bat**** insane.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForKicks)
    Or the guy was just bat**** insane.
    Far less fun though.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWalkinDude)
    Far less fun though.
    True

I have a bad habit of doing that!
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForKicks)
    True

I have a bad habit of doing that!
    Haha!

Crazy people? Or bashing zombies over the head with a frying pan? I know which one I'd choose...
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    My players player of the year trophy, nice and heavy, Nice.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm on the sixth (top) floor of my building. I need to stock up on food and water and get myself a sniper rifle. I then need to block off the stairs (a la 28 days later) and wait. This method is recommend in the zombie survival guide. I will keep my copy of it handy at all times, a long with world war z and the walking dead graphic novel compendium. I also have zombieland, Shaun of the dead and 28 days later on DVD for revision, and left 4 dead 2 and dead rising for practice. Hope I'll be ok.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Popppppy)
    I'm on the sixth (top) floor of my building. I need to stock up on food and water and get myself a sniper rifle. I then need to block off the stairs (a la 28 days later) and wait. This method is recommend in the zombie survival guide. I will keep my copy of it handy at all times, a long with world war z and the walking dead graphic novel compendium. I also have zombieland, Shaun of the dead and 28 days later on DVD for revision, and left 4 dead 2 and dead rising for practice. Hope I'll be ok.
    Do you have a generator though? Gutted if the power ran out halfway through Zombieland

Blocking/destroying the stairs is my plan as well! Then I'm going to knock through all the attic walls, destroy all the stairs in my street and create an elaborate system of rope bridges to traverse the town.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Have you seen Rammbock: Berlin Undead ? The man is using rubber gloves in the film and they seem to help defend from zombies as they can't bite through it. It gave me an idea that the scuba wetsuites might be helpful as the thick ones would not be easily broken. Also some of them come with the hood so it protects your neck as well.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWalkinDude)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-18620868

Overwhelming evidence that the Zombie Apocalypse is upon us.

Do you have a plan to survive?
    Currently stocking up on non-perishable food rations and planning escape routes
    • 44 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Popppppy)
    I think I might be in love with you. :love:
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeccaAnne94)
    :zomg: That is epic!
    Thankyou! It all comes in very handy whenever there are Frenchmen about.:medieval:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    My keys, which most importantly includes a key to the shed, where the chainsaw, axe, spades and various other deadly items are stored.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 29, 2012
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.