Back:

Spoiler

Proof:

Spoiler

Reply 21
Hey guys I'm Mike.

Height: 6 ft/183 cm
Weight: 18 stone/114 kilograms

I'm aiming to lose weight doing cardio and eating better.

Front

Spoiler

Front tensed

Spoiler

Back

Spoiler

Back tensed

Spoiler

Side

Spoiler

Side

Spoiler

Proof

Spoiler

Reply 22
Anon420 has withdrawn from the contest.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 23
I'm in the middle of weightloss anyways, so why not? :smile: I've lost ten pounds so far, looking to lose another twenty and generally tone up.

Stats-
Height: 5 foot 9
Weight: 10 stone 9

Pictures:

001-3.jpg002-3.jpg003-2.jpg004-1.jpgproof.png

EDIT: Just realised you can't really read my proof one, so I've added in one from my computer :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 24
My pics, my back pics are terrible, my back is my best bodypart but looks crap on these pics

Spoiler

Pics attached in thumbnail form as well because they're pretty big

IMG_20120703_155034.jpg

IMG_20120703_152523.jpg

IMG_20120703_152532.jpg

IMG_20120703_152548.jpg

IMG_20120703_152559.jpg

IMG_20120703_152739.jpg

IMG_20120703_154916.jpg

date pic.jpg
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 25
Sorry, the pictures aren't brilliant but here are my starting photos. My aim is weight loss and toning!

Front

Side

Back

Date

Transformation blog: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=38423589 (can't guarantee I'll update hugely often!)
(edited 11 years ago)
Hi. I probably won't win this, since I don't really need to do much in terms of weight gaining or losing, I just I want to improve my overall fitness and well-being, and entering this contest might just be a bit of motivation for me. I want to concentrate on eating a bit more (as healthily as possible of course :wink:) as well as exercising more, since I don't really tend to do much of that apart from walking and dancing about in my room sometimes :p:. I'm gonna be trying different sorts of exercises, and if I tone up or gain a bit of muscle in the process then that's cool too :smile:

Spoiler

Front:

Spoiler

Back:

Spoiler

Side:

Spoiler

Date:

Spoiler

All exposed :pinch:
Reply 28
Here's my entry. I'm not overweight but the weight has only gone up over the past few years, thanks to a love of food and dislike of exercise. After years of wanting to slim down but failing upon sight of a cake, I'm finally gonna go for my goal! I now eat only healthy foods (when actually hungry!) and run/cycle every day.

I'm 5"1, 123 pounds, making my BMI 23. I'd like to lose about 15 pounds and get flat abs, toned back and thighs that don't cover the entire chair when I sit down. As you can see, I haven't been blessed in the leg department - while my top half I'd be fine with, my legs resemble those rotating kebabs at the shop.

Stats:
Waist - 26" (I'm sucking my stomach in in the picture, otherwise I'd look 5 months pregnant)
Hips - 38"
Chest - 33"
Thighs - 23" each

Front:Snapshot_20120703_1.JPG
Side:Snapshot_20120703_2.JPG
Back:Snapshot_20120703_5.JPG
Date:screenshot.png
Reply 29
Height: 6' 4"
Starting weight: 9Stone 11 (137 lbs)

My aim is to gain muscle mass/bulk up as I am very skinny for my height.

I shall be dedicated to this.

Front:

Spoiler

Back:

Spoiler

Side:

Spoiler

Proof:

Spoiler

See my Blog HERE

Goodluck to everyone
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 30
After realising I'd been loosing weight at the same time the other contest was on but didn't know about it, thought I'd actually enter this time! I'd really like a flat stomach of some sorts but I've already dropped a dress size already and I'm not sure I want to loose too much more although I've reached a plateau anyhow. Wouldn't say no though to some more muscle.

So going to continue on with my IF and Crossfit and see where that ends. I've exams in the next 2 weeks so might not exercise, but afterwards I should be fine. Found a crossfit gym at home :smile:

Front

Back

Side

Date

My blog is here Do we need to make a sperate contest one?
Luckily this runs the length of the time I'm hoping to cut (although the majority of July won't be too great because I'm on holiday)
Hoping to lose a good few kilos and get dem abs showing before a clean bulk during autumn/winter.

Stats: 5"8, 71kg

Front

Spoiler

Back - tensed

Spoiler

Back - relaxed

Spoiler

Side

Spoiler

Proof

Spoiler

Make an account just for this. :biggrin:

18 years old.
Weigh 72 kg @ 5'9.
Build : Athletic
Bodyfat : ~12%
On cutting phase for 2 weeks, then going to lean bulk like crazy after coming back from abroad.

Front not tensed.

Spoiler

Front Tensed w/ Lats

Spoiler

Front tensed w/ traps

Spoiler

Side not tensed

Spoiler

Side Tensed

Spoiler

Back not tensed. ( I have mild scoliosis ).

Spoiler

Back Tensed

Spoiler

Proof

Spoiler

I'm in. Lost a stone in the last four months, bit on the skinny side now so the aim is to gain muscle. Last I checked I weighed 9 stone 6, I'm 5'6" tall. Just running and cycling at the moment, will get back to the gym once I've moved house in a few weeks.

No laughing at the horrific tan lines, please :colondollar:

Spoiler

My entry to the competition

Spoiler

Was doing fitness training and dieting from March/April til June and lost a stone and half but have now come home for summer so previous routine is difficult to keep up. Hoping to lose around 8/9 lbs more and tone up before September.

Stats

Spoiler

Ahh what the hell, might as well give it a go..

Some facts first:

Age - 20
Height - 6'3"
Weight - 94kg

Front

Side

Back

Proof of date

I don't know if I'm in with a chance or not but there's no harm in trying.

Goals are to get a bit leaner, bulk up a bit more, and a bit off topic but also going to quit smoking at the same time :smile:
Reply 36
Thought I'd give this a go... felt a bit silly taking the photos though! :P

To be sorted 001.jpg

To be sorted 002.jpg

To be sorted 003.jpg

To be sorted 004.jpg

Aiming to tone up a bit/ lose a bit of body fat
I am considering entering, but I would not be able to post any 'finish' pictures before the 28th of September due to travelling (I can take them between the 16th and 23rd of September, but I won't have any Internet)... which I think would be a problem.

If this is not a problem, I'll edit this post later/tomorrow with pictures - otherwise, I guess this post can be deleted. : )
Never expected to enter this, but I thought "hey why not?"

Weight: 72 kg
Height: 5'9"

Not really going to focus on a transformation, but my goal would be to lower my body fat % so that I look more defined.

Main focus is calisthenics (bodyweight exercises). I want to improve at muscle-ups, pull-ups, dips, press-ups, pistol squats, L-sits, etc. I plan to add in burpees and sprints (cardio), which should help with this 12-week period.

Good luck to everyone entering! :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 39
In for lulz and something to do over summer.

Aims are size, and to get rid of that stupid lordosis.

Blog at http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2051113
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest