The Student Room Group

What are British Indian/Asian guys like in relationships? R they conservative/liber

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by umarrehman187
awwwwwwwwwwwwww your the best :smile:

well the best deserve the best don't they? :P You can't tell with anyone these days. For all you know i could be a religious burkha or hijab wearing girl. Even then i wouldnt ask you to lower your gaze brother. So are you into religious girls? what they don't know won't hurt them :smile: they'll be happy thinking they have a virgin but getting benefits of having a non-virgin girl :smile:
Reply 41
awwwwwwwwwwwwww your the best :smile:

since you're really cool and would probably make good husband material for any muslim girl im sending you this link my friend sent me. You might like it. Its a blog on Pakistani sexuality started by a Pakistani woman. Its really open minded and they have lots of interesting interviews from guys and girls.

http://nicemangos.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/yes-married-muslim-woman-is-entitled-to.html
Original post by Anonymous
since you're really cool and would probably make good husband material for any muslim girl im sending you this link my friend sent me. You might like it. Its a blog on Pakistani sexuality started by a Pakistani woman. Its really open minded and they have lots of interesting interviews from guys and girls.

http://nicemangos.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/yes-married-muslim-woman-is-entitled-to.html

trust me im not a good guy lol
Reply 43
trust me im not a good guy lol

are you a bad boy then? Maybe you just need a good asian Muslim girl to tame you and show you love the halal way. :wink: :P
Are you religious at all?
are you a bad boy then? Maybe you just need a good asian Muslim girl to tame you and show you love the halal way. :wink: :P
Are you religious at all?

why dont you come and show me? hahahahah

tbh i try to be relgious but im not that religious.... :frown:
Reply 45
why dont you come and show me? hahahahah

tbh i try to be relgious but im not that religious.... :frown:

Well you do need a good Muslim girl to spank you and tame your ways.:smile: The thing is I don't know if you'll be able to handle it. I mean once you do find someone like that..she'll change you and it would be hard for you to go back to your wild ways. :colondollar: :P i think your display pic is nice :colondollar: You might miss that. :cool: So only ask if you can handle the consequences. Do you speak urdu?

I feel like i should be more religious as well. The main thing is to keep trying..after all we are human and we all have our own secrets/faults even the most pious ones.
Well you do need a good Muslim girl to spank you and tame your ways.:smile: The thing is I don't know if you'll be able to handle it. I mean once you do find someone like that..she'll change you and it would be hard for you to go back to your wild ways. :colondollar: :P i think your display pic is nice :colondollar: You might miss that. :cool: So only ask if you can handle the consequences. Do you speak urdu?

I feel like i should be more religious as well. The main thing is to keep trying..after all we are human and we all have our own secrets/faults even the most pious ones.

Hahahahah you tame me lol never hahah you think i wont b able to handle it? Try me :smile: i bet YOU wouldnt b able to handle it!

Yh i speak urdu do you?

And yh im askin and i can handle the consuquences :smile: lol come then tame me!!!

Yh everyone has faults :frown:
Reply 47
Hahahahah you tame me lol never hahah you think i wont b able to handle it? Try me :smile: i bet YOU wouldnt b able to handle it!

Yh i speak urdu do you?

And yh im askin and i can handle the consuquences :smile: lol come then tame me!!!

Yh everyone has faults :frown:

Never underestimate an asian girl. :smile: I don't know if you'd want me to tame you. By the time ive finished taming you you'll be religious, maybe with a beard and you won't be having any premarital relationships.:smile: Then your parents will send me a rishta because of the great job ive done.
i don't think you want that to happen..so think again :smile:
ive got indian and pakistani relatives so im special :smile: :biggrin:
yeh i speak Urdu. so im an interesting mix.
Maybe i'll have to tame you after few more months after Ramadan is over..dont want to start now and leave half way.

our faults make us human but as long as we work on them its ok :smile:
Never underestimate an asian girl. :smile: I don't know if you'd want me to tame you. By the time ive finished taming you you'll be religious, maybe with a beard and you won't be having any premarital relationships.:smile: Then your parents will send me a rishta because of the great job ive done.
i don't think you want that to happen..so think again :smile:
ive got indian and pakistani relatives so im special :smile: :biggrin:
yeh i speak Urdu. so im an interesting mix.
Maybe i'll have to tame you after few more months after Ramadan is over..dont want to start now and leave half way.

our faults make us human but as long as we work on them its ok :smile:

Hahahhaha go on tame im ASKING! By the tym you finished tamin me you urself will the most wild girl!

Ok after youve dealt with me ill change my thinking on underestimated asian girls lol so you think again haha

Yh but your anonymous u cud go and ill b searchin the whole tsr for you loool yh ramadhan around corner you cud start with an introduction and after ramadhan you could go full force hahaha

Wt u think scared wont b ablw to handle me? :smile:
Reply 49
Hahahhaha go on tame im ASKING! By the tym you finished tamin me you urself will the most wild girl!

Ok after youve dealt with me ill change my thinking on underestimated asian girls lol so you think again haha

Yh but your anonymous u cud go and ill b searchin the whole tsr for you loool yh ramadhan around corner you cud start with an introduction and after ramadhan you could go full force hahaha

Wt u think scared wont b ablw to handle me? :smile:

Na i don't think so. You'll become the unwild one. I'm too shy and quiet to become the wild one.
I think your thinking will change :smile:
one day i'll let you know who i am..might even bump into you at a wedding inthe UK. lol.

lol im going home for ramadhan..so might not be able to come here. So there will be less temptations. If my parents catch me making this thread..they'll get me arrange marriage tomorrow. After all i am at the right age. :/ but i would be really nervous about wedding night and all that.

what does an introduction involve? and what would happen after?
i'm not scared of many things :smile:
Na i don't think so. You'll become the unwild one. I'm too shy and quiet to become the wild one.
I think your thinking will change :smile:
one day i'll let you know who i am..might even bump into you at a wedding inthe UK. lol.

lol im going home for ramadhan..so might not be able to come here. So there will be less temptations. If my parents catch me making this thread..they'll get me arrange marriage tomorrow. After all i am at the right age. :/ but i would be really nervous about wedding night and all that.

what does an introduction involve? and what would happen after?
i'm not scared of many things :smile:

Lool naaa my thinkng wont change i stand my ground hahaha yh you might bump into me on a wedding then we can go in a spare room and loollll joke

Yh thats good ur going home ur right less temptations il
In uk full of temptations lool

Hahaha yh i know about arrange marriage but dnt wrry about wedding night you might be abit scared but once it starts u are the one who wont stop and makebthe guy nervous lol

Well introdcrion means jus chattin gettin to know and oncethat goes well you see what the next stage is? :smile:

Your not scared of many things hmmmm we shall see about that lol
Reply 51
Lool naaa my thinkng wont change i stand my ground hahaha yh you might bump into me on a wedding then we can go in a spare room and loollll joke

Yh thats good ur going home ur right less temptations il
In uk full of temptations lool

Hahaha yh i know about arrange marriage but dnt wrry about wedding night you might be abit scared but once it starts u are the one who wont stop and makebthe guy nervous lol

Well introdcrion means jus chattin gettin to know and oncethat goes well you see what the next stage is? :smile:

Your not scared of many things hmmmm we shall see about that lol

haha you never know you might get arrange matched to me :P lol or force marriaged just joking..so we might bump at our wedding then it wont matter which spare room we went into lol joking. im sure u wont make the wedding night/first time a bad experience..but yeh i'd probably make u nervous.
yeh the UK has temptations like you so im safer away :P
haha you never know you might get arrange matched to me :P lol or force marriaged just joking..so we might bump at our wedding then it wont matter which spare room we went into lol joking. im sure u wont make the wedding night/first time a bad experience..but yeh i'd probably make u nervous.
yeh the UK has temptations like you so im safer away :P

Lol yh u never know lol

Yh ur right we can go in any room :smile: wont matter lol

No ill mke the wedding myt best time of ur life :smile: an no u wont maje me nervouss im a man :smile: im supposed to b the unervous one haha

Yh ur safer away but dnt worry im coming lol
Reply 53
Lol yh u never know lol

Yh ur right we can go in any room :smile: wont matter lol

No ill mke the wedding myt best time of ur life :smile: an no u wont maje me nervouss im a man :smile: im supposed to b the unervous one haha

Yh ur safer away but dnt worry im coming lol

its really late for you..you should prob sleep. dont want to steal ur sleep already :smile:
as long as the room has a romantic setting and candlelight it wont matter. it'll be bonus if there is a bubble bath lol.
you said i would make the guy nervous thats why i said it. im sure i can make u nervous. how would you go about making it the best time of my life?
you might be coming but how will you find me :smile:
its really late for you..you should prob sleep. dont want to steal ur sleep already :smile:
as long as the room has a romantic setting and candlelight it wont matter. it'll be bonus if there is a bubble bath lol.
you said i would make the guy nervous thats why i said it. im sure i can make u nervous. how would you go about making it the best time of my life?
you might be coming but how will you find me :smile:

Ill find u somehow lol might set up a room and a bubble bath and if i see you wondering about i know its u lol

Tell me how can you make me nervous?

Dont you worry the things ill do will make it time of ur life obv cant write it here as its 18 rated lol
thats a good idea. hopefully their views won't change after the event or it'll make things hard to predict.
are you of asian background historophilia?

Honestly, if they were to change like that then they're not worth your time.

No I'm not but I have lots of Asian friends, both male and female and where I live in London has a very large Asian population so i'm pretty well placed to comment.
Reply 56
I know it's not good to generalize but indent know many British Indians. There's just the one guy I know who I think things can forward with so I wanted to know what British Indian guys think just in case things happen. I'm attracted to a mix of conservative and liberal things so a guy who is traditional in that he likes Indian food and goes to the mandir would appeal but also being liberal in thought and not being too traditional. I do think it's sad that some Indian guys(maybe girls) would put pressure on their gf to Lise their virginity if they're not ready. I firmly believe in sex only after marriage or sg least committment
but most guys don't seem to

I'm 20 years old, and I haven't had sex yet. Not all guys are after that straight away.

EDIT: Should add that I have had a girlfriend, but my virginity isn't something I want to give away to someone who won't value it. Some people look at me really weirdly when I say that but I don't care what anyone else thinks to be honest!
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Historophilia
The answer is that it'll depend hugely on the individual concerned and their upbringing.

I would say that on average British Asian guys will be more likely to be more conservative in their relationships however that's not the case for all of them.

If you're coming to study then the Asian guys you'll meet will be other students and more likely to be liberal in their attitudes, due to youth and high standards of education.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, take things as they come and deal with people individually.

Well, all Asians are definitely not the same. But Indians, I think are much more open to relationships.
Original post by JamalAhmed
Well, all Asians are definitely not the same. But Indians, I think are much more open to relationships.

Well I think it tends to split a bit more along religious lines (so I suppose your comment about Indians might be accurate).

And what I've noticed is that all my friends my own age are themselves pretty liberal but their families opinions differ which obviously has an impact on how they behave.

My most liberal family-ied friend is from a Buddhist Sri Lankan background and they're very relaxed and after her family my Indian Sikh friend's family are probably the most liberal.

My Hindu Indian's friend family aren't that liberal (they're quite concerned with what she does etc. and she has to live at home while at Uni) but I think they'd probably be ok with her having a boyfriend.

Least Liberal are definitely the family of a Muslim friend, they seem quite modern from the outside (his mum doesn't wear a headscarf and his elder sister has a career s a dentist) but he's had girlfriends and been very careful to hide this from them.
Ill find u somehow lol might set up a room and a bubble bath and if i see you wondering about i know its u lol

Tell me how can you make me nervous?

Dont you worry the things ill do will make it time of ur life obv cant write it here as its 18 rated lol

Awkward moment if you find out that was a guy :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest