Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Balotelli

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    He's the man. I liked him before, I love him now. I have the utmost respect for this guy. As crazy as he is, he is nothing short of passionate. Football needs more players like him.

• 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Whatever anyone says about him, I don't think many can deny that he is a quality footballer
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Quality player. Cheap haircut.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    He is absolute quality.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think Balotelli's personality/sense of humor is 10 times better than his footballing skills.

He is a great footballer.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Balotelli is the man
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Great footballer and I think he's a great personality to have in the football world as well. I bet the City players have a right laugh with him!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    He's a great footballer but I hate watching him play because when he's at his best all you hear is stupid comments from the commentators like : ''Mario is great on the pitch but my god is he a crazy man'' and ''quality player its a shame he has to let himself down with his stupid antics'' why not mention ashley cole and john terry's affairs every time they touch the ball ?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Didn't think too high of him untill yesterday's game.

edit: Now, "Yesterdays game" was against Germany when he performed pretty well and scored 2 goals. Why the negs?? tss...
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just 21 years old and he's already played a role in his club's winning the Premiership and his country's appearance in a European championship. Imagine if he gets top scorer and wins... :sogood:

He's a great player even when he's not scoring goals. Surely I'm not the only one who saw how many times Hummels/Badstuber/Boateng fouled Balo as he held up the ball yesterday? Not only that, he's getting better and better at timing his runs. Dribbling, strength, aerial ability, and a thunderous shot; super Mario is the complete modern-day striker.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Love the quote!
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    He's amazing.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    He's so good that they need Van Persie, Aguero and Tevez.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	293764_10151004917932313_486129996_n.jpg 
Views:	312 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	160479

:ahee:
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    I love how everyone's started loving him now, even though the same people were like '****ing disgrace hope he goes to jail for assault' after he stamped/tripped up/whatever on Scott Parker a few months back.

For the record, I've liked him ever since that quality flick goal against Blackburn(?), he just has this swagger and nonchalance you have to admire.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Goes missing 4 times out of 10 in the Premier league but he's a top guy and when he is on form, he's brilliant.

Hope he scores Sunday.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MMD_7205_power_up_mario.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	160608
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've always liked him. Top class lad.

When on song, he's one of those players that are unplayable.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    I believe he's a good player, once he calms down and focus on the game he's indestructible. For example, against England and Germany he gave disciplined performances.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    He's overrated. Commentators wet themselves over him and it's silly.

I think he is a perfectly good player in decent form with an attitude problem, but still perfectly good. He is not special though. Sorry. Pundits are fickle and talk out of their arse. I've seen enough below average performances from him with Man City and would not rely on such a drama queen.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 4, 2012
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.