The Student Room Group

The Taboo of Science - "Black IQ".

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Newerfield
Yeah, for people who consider this area of 'research' important, those solutions you've given are pretty much it.

They would frame it, though, as needing to 'direct social policy so as to make it more accurately reflect the needs and demands of the target group'.

I haven't got a bloody clue what they expect us to take that as meaning, aside from what you've said, tbh.

Yes, it's ridiculous. There must clearly be some sort of agenda here on the part of the 'researchers' - effecting a superiority complex in themselves is high on that.
Original post by ArthurWinterthurII
Yes, it's ridiculous. There must clearly be some sort of agenda here on the part of the 'researchers' - effecting a superiority complex in themselves is high on that.

I don't really know how to take what you've written. Sincerity and sarcasm are difficult things to detect on the internet :-/

Are you suggesting that the things the OP suggested would be done are ludicrous?
Original post by Newerfield
I don't really know how to take what you've written. Sincerity and sarcasm are difficult things to detect on the internet :-/

Are you suggesting that the things the OP suggested would be done are ludicrous?

If you look closely (and use that brain that is supposedly the result of millions of years of evolution) you should find that Mr Winterthur is in fact the OP.
Original post by HomoSapiensSap
If you look closely (and use that brain that is supposedly the result of millions of years of evolution) you should find that Mr Winterthur is in fact the OP.

Ah, sorry I am new to this. I thought 'Thread Starter' was a moniker that you were given for starting loads of threads on the forums =D

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending