Results are out! Find what you Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

Hire a person to transfer my uni goods?

Announcements Posted on
  1. Offline

    Hey guys,

    I'm moving into new halls this year, parents won't be helping me move my stuff from my house to halls. Was wondering if there is a company I can call to help me move my goods from London to Cardiff?
  2. Offline

    Hire a van? or what about friends with cars?
  3. Offline

    Get a mate to give you a lift and give him a bit of money, they'll be a fair few doing the London to Cardiff, route, it'll be so much cheaper asking a friend. Tbh a removal van would be a tad embarrassing, if I were to do that, I'd go really early as soon as you can go.
  4. Offline

    Try Unimove?
  5. Offline

    (Original post by Damask-)
    Try Unimove?
    Perfect! Thankyou mate


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 29, 2012
New on TSR

Your TSR exam season toolkit

Everything you need to know about study help on TSR

Article updates
Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.