Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls would you ever date a guy that is/looks younger than you?

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just a straight forward question to the girls on here. For example, if you are 22 and the guy that likes you is 20, would u actually date him?

And also, would you date a guy that is older or your age, but actually looks about 2 years younger? So for example your 22 and the guy is also 22 but looks like 19-20, would u still date him?

Honest answers please. I personally think there is nothing wrong with this.
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sovix)
    Just a straight forward question to the girls on here. For example, if you are 22 and the guy that likes you is 20, would u actually date him?

And also, would you date a guy that is older or your age, but actually looks about 2 years younger? So for example your 22 and the guy is also 22 but looks like 19-20, would u still date him?

Honest answers please. I personally think there is nothing wrong with this.

i wouldn't just because i've got a younger bro and i was always the mature protective one so that would be too weird, but if i was an only child then sure.
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    I dated a guy who was a year younger than me, I don't think there's any problem with it.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    My Girlfriend is two years older than me (22 and 20), I look about 18, she looks about 20. Nothing wrong with it.
    • 40 followers

ReputationRep:
    Age does not matter to me. What matters to me is that the guy is more mature.

I wouldn't date someone who looks younger than me. I look younger than my age so the guy would have to be really baby faced. I prefer more masculine faces.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I look quite young for my age and I think it does affect my chances with girls because girls my age like guys who are more 'manly'.

But you wait until I'm 40, looking like a 30 year old. You'll ALL be jealous and I'll have the pick of the middle aged desperate women. Days I'm looking forward to.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tedaus)
    I look quite young for my age and I think it does affect my chances with girls because girls my age like guys who are more 'manly'.

But you wait until I'm 40, looking like a 30 year old. You'll ALL be jealous and I'll have the pick of the middle aged desperate women. Days I'm looking forward to.
    im 20 and apparently i look like 18 lmao :/
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sovix)
    I personally think there is nothing wrong with this.
    And so you should, there is nothing wrong with it

I am starting to date a woman who is in her mid to late twenties... I am 20, women do date younger than them
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    As long as it's not too young (i.e they're still in school) there's nothing wrong with it whatsoever.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm 20, but I've always looked older than I am. I'm told I look 23-24.

I've only ever dated girls that are slightly older than me. They usually think I'm slightly older than them at first
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yes, can't resist pretty youths with a bloom in their cheeks.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 30, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.