I have an area of wall where I write inspirational quotes, things I've achieved, what I want to do and just general happy things.
I think it's time for some new ones as I haven't done any for a while so any ideas?
So far I have 3:
1) That I passed my driving test yesterday!
2) My holiday in 2 weeks
3) Carpe Diem (with a picture of a stick man pulling a rope attached to the word day...I know, I should be on Catchphrase right?)
Surely that depends on individual experiences that most us won't know. What about things like "I've been accepted into sixthform/university".
You can try writing general inspiring quotes such as:
- "men's best successes come after their disappointments" (Henry Ward Beecher)
- "there is only one person who could ever make you happy, and that person is you" (David Burns)
- "if you're going through hell, keep going" (Winston Churchill)
So apparently I'm meant to know your life without being told? Riiiight
I have a bit above my desk covered with post it notes. It's not really something someone can tell you what to do with - mine are all quotes from authors or musicians I really like or things people have said to me.