The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Which are the best halls at Salford? The accommodation questions megathread

Don't know which accommodation to choose? Got questions about the facilities in Salford's halls? Want to know if en suite is worth the money? Then this is the thread for you :biggrin: Don't forget that this thread has a search function, so you may be able to find the answer to your question instantly, using that.

Anyway - any questions? Fire away!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Heyy
Im staying in iq this year, just wondering who else is!?
x
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Yep! I wont know anyone :frown: First time at Salford...
Reply 3
thomas_francis
Yep! I wont know anyone :frown: First time at Salford...

I am too. I don't think many people will know anyone! I have been at a diff uni this year so if you want any practical uni advice feel free to ask :smile:
Reply 4
I am staying at IQ too :smile: what name house you all in? x
Reply 5
Hey guys :smile: I'm at IQ doing Geog - Thomas 7A i think Im in x
I'm staying at iQ.. Shelly house anyone? xx
Reply 7
Heaney
Hey guys :smile: I'm at IQ doing Geog - Thomas 7A i think Im in x

I'm in Thomas 7B so I'm next door! :biggrin: Studying Law with Criminology :smile: It's actually taken me forever to find people I'm sharing a flat with so I'm quite happy right now haha!
Reply 8
Tennyson 3
Reply 9
Kipling building? nerves definately kicking in!!
Reply 10
Im in Blake but no one seems to be in there haha!
getting nervous im gonna be with all third years
x
Im in Blake, and im a fourth year!
Reply 12
Im staying at IQ but i have no idea where I am staying how do you all know??
Give the IQ Facebook page a message, or alternatively give them a call!
Reply 14
Im in drinkwater 1A :smile:
lauren-kelly
Heyy, i'm staying in Thomas 2c (i think :s-smilie:). Would be great to actually find someone staying there too before i move in lol :frown: x

It is really difficult to find people! But have you tried looking on the facebook group? :smile: http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=182142932848&ref=ts x
It's no problem :smile:
Hi, i'm going to be studying at Salford starting in September 2011.

I'm wondering which accommodation everyone recommends? I'm thinking of IQ, but i'm worried it won't be as social as the rest! Can anyone give me advice? Thanks
If I'm at Salford I think I'll be going with Bramall Court, cause it's close to the Adelphi Campus... iQ looks nice! It's about half an hour away from Adelphi though...
Original post by FluffyLion
If I'm at Salford I think I'll be going with Bramall Court, cause it's close to the Adelphi Campus... iQ looks nice! It's about half an hour away from Adelphi though...

I can't decide in the slightest where to stay! I just love the look of iQ. I'm going to be on MediaCityUK in Salford Keys for my course, so I don't think any are particularly close. I'm used to commuting already though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending