Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm New

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey my name is Uniqueness, unless you wish to check my profile as it's not really uniqueness. The category for this group says 69... LOL
    Haha anyway, I have most information about me on my profile, click on that if you want to find out my interests. Otherwise, you can just introduce me to the lounge like you usually do (I've seen the other threads, I know what your like! :P)
    I also don't know what to put here- I see everyone put the same sort of thing in this thread starter, and I know I only get one welcoming thread. I'm sure most of you made your welcoming thread, and just left it at "Hi I'm Bob, I'm new here. I'm from Russia and I like to play foosball, and like to sing really loud." Something like that. However, I started to think, hey if I say, "Hey I'm Tim, I'm new here from Australia, I enjoy tennis, psychology, listening to music, writing, games, etc." Wouldn't my thread be exactly the same as everybody elses? And I would regret that for the rest of the time I am on this website. I'll be thinking, that first post I made, it could have been so much more interesting, it could have compelled everybody and I could have made a grand entrance (although funnily enough, I hate attention. I'm a quite kind of guy, but the internet brings out a new side of me...)
    Yeah, so hi...
    • 161 followers

ReputationRep:
    :hello: Welcome to TSR!

:tsr:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    hiiiiiii
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi and welcome!:bumps:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    LOLOL i realy liked your introduce
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thank you everyone for your warm, warm welcomes. Infact, your welcomes were so warm that a fire just lit up in my cold, cold heart. >
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hey,
    what we should say ?

u are realy funny

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: July 4, 2012
Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.