The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by tehforum
Otis.

Short change?

Ahh yes! That was it. Loved that program so much.

Kerching, Smile (Saturday morning show), and Basil Brush's first couple of series back were all brilliant.
Reply 41
Original post by Leelad
Ahh yes! That was it. Loved that program so much.

Kerching, Smile (Saturday morning show), and Basil Brush's first couple of series back were all brilliant.

I loved it too.

also, the slammer!
Reply 42
Raven, my young warrior.
Tracy Beaker! Infact I have all the series on DVD...

I was once heard on 'Xchange' because I asked S Club 8 on the phone was their most embarrassing moment was..good old days.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 44
Original post by Leelad
Smile (Saturday morning show)

Smile was Sunday mornings :mad: :fuhrer:

:tongue:
Reply 45
Demon Headmaster....forgot all about that but that was certainly good. Definitely Kerching!, Basil Brush, The Crust and Queen's Nose. Those shows made my childhood :L
Reply 46
Saturday morning TV was bliss in those days! :awesome:

I know the words to the watch my chops into..... it was so good though!

I wasn't a massive fan of this programme but does anyone remember Stupid! And of course....
[video="youtube;uObqlYd5BwE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uObqlYd5BwE&feature=related[/video]

There was that programme called Big Kids as well, where the parents turned into children when someone said ming.

What has happened to such creativity!!! :mad:
Reply 47
Original post by Mazzini
Smile was Sunday mornings :mad: :fuhrer:

:tongue:

It was. I loved the games on the website. Nev's jam buster, nev it up, aquapigs and of course the Bandit bites. I played them a lot. And I mean A LOT. I had a written out strategy to play Bandit bites.

Oh happy days......................................:biggrin:
Original post by greenfly125

And that strange comic book type program on ITV that had doors with different characters that opened, Zzzap?. Art Attack!

Art Attack was the one with the bloke who would show you how to make stuff. I'm sure there was a skeleton involved on it too.:s-smilie:

I know what show you're talking about; but the name escapes me. And it's going to annoy me now.
Reply 49
i know it's kinda still running but they should do new Chuckle Vision.... Too me Too You :biggrin:

the cramp twins :rolleyes:
Shoebox zoo
Krypto the superdog... the theme tune was catchy
The sarah Jane Adventures :frown:
Reply 50
Original post by -Neuro-
It was. I loved the games on the website. Nev's jam buster, nev it up, aquapigs and of course the Bandit bites. I played them a lot. And I mean A LOT. I had a written out strategy to play Bandit bites.

Oh happy days......................................:biggrin:

Nev is so cute :love:
Original post by Lazaroo
I remember CBBC when it was Andy Crane in the Broom Cupboard :smile:

Damn you're old.

(so am i :indiff: )

As much as I enjoyed hearing Andy Crane on 5live last week, Schofield>>>>>>all when we are talking Broom Cupboard......
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 52
Original post by -Neuro-
Saturday morning TV was bliss in those days! :awesome:

I know the words to the watch my chops into..... it was so good though!

I wasn't a massive fan of this programme but does anyone remember Stupid! And of course....

There was that programme called Big Kids as well, where the parents turned into children when someone said ming.

What has happened to such creativity!!! :mad:

oh man

BIG KIDS

:colone:

bad ass
Original post by OU Student
Art Attack was the one with the bloke who would show you how to make stuff. I'm sure there was a skeleton involved on it too.:s-smilie:

I know what show you're talking about; but the name escapes me. And it's going to annoy me now.

Yeh, I know which one Art Attack was, I was just reminiscing, hehe. The comic book one was Zzzap! Here's a clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwkPX6InBtM

It creeped me out so much.
Incidentally, I keep saying this, but 80s kids tv>>>>>>any other decade's kids tv.
Reply 55
Original post by Mazzini
Nev is so cute :love:

I know. I want to eat him!

But that would be mean....................
Reply 56
pig heart boy lol what a messed up show what the hell where the producers thinking when they made it when i watched it as a kid i was very confused
Reply 57
Original post by -Neuro-
I know. I want to eat him!

But that would be mean....................

Probably quite fabricy too. :tongue:
Dick and Dom in da Bungalow. LOVED IT.

edit: also Zzzzap! That show was so good and barely any of my friends remember it :frown:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 59
Original post by -Neuro-
Not a CBBC programme, but erm, do you guys remeber Hey Arnold!?

Check him and his badassness.

images.jpg

Arthur > Football head

Latest