The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Anyone else staying in halls for nursing this september?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi! That's great :smile: Maybe we're on the same floor as eachother? I'm not sure of the layout tho lol. Is there any way we can find out what floor we're on? x
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
From what I've heard There's a ground, 1st and 2nd floor so you're on the top I think and I'm directly underneath you :smile: does your course start on the 24 th too? Xoxo
Reply 22
Sounds nice, I like being high up, although it does mean more stairs! :P Do u know whether there's any bike storage? It's not mentioned but I think it's the same for all the halls descriptions. Yeah, I found out online that my welcome week is then but haven't had a letter from the uni yet about the course...what about u? xoxo
Reply 23
I spoke to someone on the y borth facebook group about the bike situation. Apparently there is a lockable bike shelf that you can buy/rent a key and space for, or you can just use the normal bike rakes.

I'm still waiting to get my welcome pack too.
Reply 24
Hey, aw that's good, I'll probably bring mine up then :smile: Do you know which room you're in yet? I didn't know there was a Y Borth fb group - I'll have to have a look for it!

Quick Reply

Latest