Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Large = no boyfriends, ever

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spontogical)
    If you do then I can't fault you tbh. Good on you.
    Thanks! I exercise daily, I eat a balanced vegetarian diet, I don't drink or smoke....why am I still so fat! :mad:
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Black guys will love you
    • 40 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Procrastinator)
    Thanks! I exercise daily, I eat a balanced vegetarian diet, I don't drink or smoke....why am I still so fat! :mad:
    hahah what sort of exercise do you do?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spontogical)
    hahah what sort of exercise do you do?
    Mainly walking/hiking (I have dogs!) and swimming at the moment; I'm limited due to a spine injury.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm large, about a size 18 too, and i'm in a relationship and have been for some time. If a guy likes you, he'll look past your size or looks, it's real you he likes.

Just try and be confident
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm larger than average(size18), although I have been losing weight (very slowly) for a couple years, and I am worried no guy will want to be with me. I have little confidence and am extremely shy anyway, so my weight issues only increase this.
    Leaving for uni this year only adds to my worries. I have a nice personality(According to my friends anyway) and I don't think I'm that bad looking in the face. But if I can hardly look at my body without feeling revulsion, then how can anyone else?
    Just wondering about if other girls/guys feel the same...
    I (and most decent people) don't have any problem in dating "large" girls. Confidence is the key.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm larger than average(size18), although I have been losing weight (very slowly) for a couple years, and I am worried no guy will want to be with me. I have little confidence and am extremely shy anyway, so my weight issues only increase this.
    Leaving for uni this year only adds to my worries. I have a nice personality(According to my friends anyway) and I don't think I'm that bad looking in the face. But if I can hardly look at my body without feeling revulsion, then how can anyone else?
    Just wondering about if other girls/guys feel the same...
    I am in EXACTLY the same position as you ! I feel exactly the same. I'm off to uni in september, and it does add worry. And it is so hard to deal with, especially when you feel people are judging you all the time :/

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 18, 2012
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.