The Student Room Group

The Anime Soc chat thread XXI: High school AU version

Scroll to see replies

My internet speeds are still crippled (I'm in the library right now), so including the time spent away from my computer in Reading, I've been unable to download anything for a full week now. Typical that my family want me to fix it too... they can't seem to get used to the idea that I'm working now. :sigh:

*is still hopeful he'll be able to produce an Autumn season preview thread early enough for it to be worth the effort, but real life is making things difficult*
Reply 321
Officially off Paperwork Mountain & unemployed as of today! :woo:

Two weeks and I'll be in Tokyo~!
Reply 322
I have red sidebars either side of the TSR homepage :afraid:

Wonder what's been blocked :nyoron:
Reply 323
Original post by caraniel

Well done :biggrin: , so you're free from that place atlast.:console:

Now dont accidently drive to your old workplace whilst half asleep on monday morning. :no:
Reply 324
Omggg guess what I saw today?!? xD

Didnt know that I was visiting this amusement park so it was a nice surprise!!! (on holiday with family)

via TSR Mobile App. Excuse any typos. =]
Reply 325

It's so simple!:zomg:
Reply 326
Original post by vin

:zomg: didn't even need rubber bands!

(How do you use chopsticks with rubber bands? I have never figured that out.. )
Reply 327
Original post by vin

It seems I must invest in some chopsticks so I can according to that gain the power of telekinesis ......
Reply 328

Congrats! I bet it feels awesome.

Original post by vin

This is gold. Gold.
Reply 329
I leave for Uganda tomorrow morning :colone:
I was in Harlech this morning. :proud:

:getmecoat:
I haven't posted here for ages.
I've finally made a start on the new season thread (6 series down, ~36 to go...)! It's slow going since loading images is taking forever - literally in the case of Litchi DE Hikari Club, it was one of the first promo images I tried to load, and still isn't cooperating despite constant refreshing. I'm also just copying and pasting links from Youtube for the PVs, as I can't watch them, so hopefully nothing weird will slip in accidentally. :p:

I swear there's a lot more listed on The Fansub Wiki than there was last time I looked, and mostly interesting sounding shows too. :beard:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 333
Original post by AngryJellyfish
I've finally made a start on the new season thread (6 series down, ~36 to go...)! It's slow going since loading images is taking forever - literally in the case of Litchi DE Hikari Club, it was one of the first promo images I tried to load, and still isn't cooperating despite constant refreshing. I'm also just copying and pasting links from Youtube for the PVs, as I can't watch them, so hopefully nothing weird will slip in accidentally. :p:

I swear there's a lot more listed on The Fansub Wiki than there was last time I looked, and mostly interesting sounding shows too. :beard:

Want a hand with anything AJ? I'm about for another week.
Want a hand with anything AJ? I'm about for another week.

If you could handle the promo pictures, that'd really help me out - I've not been looking forward to the prospect of uploading them all to Photobucket, as changing my avatar here took long enough!

Thanks for offering. :smile:
Reply 335
If you could handle the promo pictures, that'd really help me out - I've not been looking forward to the prospect of uploading them all to Photobucket, as changing my avatar here took long enough!

Thanks for offering. :smile:

Not a problem. I'll upload them & send you the links.
Reply 336
:poke:

Check your email~!
Check your email~!

Oh gods, I haven't tried checking my email in days - slow internet hates Yahoo! more than it hates most other sites! :afraid: :p:

Thanks for that though, that should save me a lot of time. :smile: I'll try and put everything together on Wednesday (my next day off). I got as far as Magi tonight with regards to synopses, info and impressions, but I'm shattered and have an early start tomorrow. :yawn:
Reply 338

The only way vin can use an elevator :teehee:
Check your email~!

CARA~ Your image links are full of bad words~ The images won't show as a result~ :bawling: Which is only one of the many problems plaguing the thread so far, but still, most of that's because I'm an idiot. I thought you at least knew what you were doing! :p:
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending