The Student Room Group

The Anime Soc chat thread XXI: High school AU version

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kenan and Kel
Elfen Lied or Clannad?

Both great series, but if I had to choose one then Elfen Lied, there's nothing quite like it.

Original post by xDave-
Blast from the past, I searched the forum to see if anyone had already posted about this anime and found your post :tongue: It seems a second season is in the works as we speak. I also found this post of yours:

I think the sports festival episode was just filler, episode 12 was where the actual story ended. I quite liked that ending, but I didn't really like the filler at all personally. That includes the OVA, which I see you liked. 'Cause of that, I'm a bit worried I won't enjoy season 2 if it's largely filler. I dunno if the author has released enough since then to get another 12 episodes out of it.

Ooh nice a 2nd season, I can't remember if that is old or new news to me, it's been a while :tongue: Yeah I quite enjoyed the series, really liked the characters, I don't mind the odd filler but would prefer if the 2nd season was based mostly on the manga, it's been a year so they should have enough material well I hope :smile:
Reply 1121
Has TSR changed something again, I haven't been on for a few days, and the green info bar looks slightly different for some reason :nyoron:
Original post by Truered
Has TSR changed something again, I haven't been on for a few days, and the green info bar looks slightly different for some reason :nyoron:

They have added the messaging inbox to its own slot along the green info bar.
Original post by nixonsjellybeans
They have added the messaging inbox to its own slot along the green info bar.

Have to say that's the first change they've made in a while that I actually like... maybe because it's closer to what they had before they merged the PM and Notification tabs. :tongue:
Reply 1124
I can't stop playing Dark Souls but it is eating my sanity ....help
Original post by JWH
I can't stop playing Dark Souls but it is eating my sanity ....help

I've rage quit a good 50 times and then came back around a couple of hours later XD. It's too addicting. I'm playing the 2nd one though :smile:.
Reply 1126
Original post by Dilzo999
I've rage quit a good 50 times and then came back around a couple of hours later XD. It's too addicting. I'm playing the 2nd one though :smile:.

I'm not going to play the second one till I finish the first. Mainly as I think it's pointless me getting it if I can't handle the difficulty of the first :laugh:

I rage quitted many time with my first character on the tauros demon boss fight. Mainly as my first character was a thief which you had to avoid attacks rather than blocking or tanking them. So the small fight area and all the ledges didn't agree with rolling away much haha.

But I am playing through as a Knight now and it's going much better. I'm about to do the boss before the second bell. So still ages left to go............
:hello:

Annual visit :tongue:
Original post by Jehuty^
:hello:

Annual visit :tongue:

:hello: How are you these days?
Original post by AngryJellyfish
:hello: How are you these days?

Good thanks. Getting on with life I guess. You okay?
Original post by Jehuty^
Good thanks. Getting on with life I guess. You okay?

Alright I guess, as long as I have internet and electricity I'm happy. :p:
Alright I guess, as long as I have internet and electricity I'm happy. :p:

Any old timers still around? :hmmmm2:
Reply 1132
Original post by Jehuty^

They've all gone to bed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jehuty^

Apart from myself - Aiko, Euge and Cara post sporadically in the other thread, and JWH has been helping keep this one alive. True and Vin have made the odd appearance, but I've not seen them for a few weeks now.
Reply 1134
Apart from myself - Aiko, Euge and Cara post sporadically in the other thread, and JWH has been helping keep this one alive. True and Vin have made the odd appearance, but I've not seen them for a few weeks now.

Because I don't have much to no time to watch anime anymore so I get lost in the other thread :woo: :laugh:
Reply 1135

I float through occasionally.:yes:

EDIT: What the **** is this thing ive highlighted!? Am I the only one who sees it.:s: I dont need to be told what threads to look at.:mad:

screen

(edited 9 years ago)
:hello: Making one of my sporadic appearances to reassure you I remain among the living.

Been a touch unsettled lately, moved jobs and regret it - 2 weeks in and my new boss has already accused me of being anti-social. Apparently the fact I don't like engaging in banal conversations with people I've just met about TV shows I don't watch during my breaks makes me anti-social now......who knew? Have never had this issue arise before....pretty put out TBH. Wish I could take off again :moon:
Original post by vin
I float through occasionally.:yes:

EDIT: What the **** is this thing ive highlighted!? Am I the only one who sees it.:s: I dont need to be told what threads to look at.:mad:

screen

I've not seen that before... maybe it reacted to your use of the word... float?

[EDIT] Still don't see it, but it was worth a try I suppose. :giggle:
Reply 1138
I've not seen that before... maybe it reacted to your use of the word... float ?

its done it in the main thread too, one recommendation is this thread. :indiff:

I told it to **** right off :proud:

EDIT:yup its here too
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by caraniel
:hello: Making one of my sporadic appearances to reassure you I remain among the living.

Been a touch unsettled lately, moved jobs and regret it - 2 weeks in and my new boss has already accused me of being anti-social. Apparently the fact I don't like engaging in banal conversations with people I've just met about TV shows I don't watch during my breaks makes me anti-social now......who knew? Have never had this issue arise before....pretty put out TBH. Wish I could take off again :moon:

That sucks. :console: Doubt I'd last very long there if that's the case, as I'm nervous as well as boring. :p:

One of the new volunteers at the CAB seems to be struggling to find something to talk to me about, besides work - after asking me at least three times whether I'm into any sports, mentioning several TV series I don't watch, and other such topics, he now just teases me about how lovely it is to spend time outside in the fresh air. :p:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest