The Student Room Group

The Anime Soc chat thread XXI: High school AU version

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Pudding_Earl
1. I don't understand the layout what a I looking at?

2. Hi peeps, I can see a lot of familiar faces around here from when I was active in 2008/9. But also some new people wahey!

3. I'm severely getting back into anime right now. I've started re-watching Yakitate!! Ja-pan and watching Samurai Champloo.
Also chipping away at Legend of the Galactic Heroes and Utena.

4. CHAT THREAAAAAD!!!

Welcome back to TSR! :biggrin:
Reply 1421
1. I don't understand the layout what a I looking at?

2. Hi peeps, I can see a lot of familiar faces around here from when I was active in 2008/9. But also some new people wahey!

3. I'm severely getting back into anime right now. I've started re-watching Yakitate!! Ja-pan and watching Samurai Champloo.
Also chipping away at Legend of the Galactic Heroes and Utena.

4. CHAT THREAAAAAD!!!

Wow, Charlotte! :eek:

Welcome back, hope things are good. :smile:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Welcome back to TSR! :biggrin:

Wooo~ :woo:

Original post by Aiko
Wow, Charlotte! :eek:

Welcome back, hope things are good. :smile:

Hey there! Things are pretty good for me :smile:

(I actually have a job that I'm proud of- I'm a microbiologist! Woop! Finally got away from the pub industry!)

Oh hey my signature looks AWFUL haha. Going back in time by 6 years...
Reply 1423
Wooo~ :woo:

Hey there! Things are pretty good for me :smile:

(I actually have a job that I'm proud of- I'm a microbiologist! Woop! Finally got away from the pub industry!)

Oh hey my signature looks AWFUL haha. Going back in time by 6 years...

Glad to read, and that's great news. Once you've got your foot in the door, so to speak, things are normally uphill from there. :biggrin:

We should definitely catch up properly soon. Do you use Skype?
Original post by Aiko
Glad to read, and that's great news. Once you've got your foot in the door, so to speak, things are normally uphill from there. :biggrin:

We should definitely catch up properly soon. Do you use Skype?

To be honest I used to feel embarrassed whenever you asked me if I'd gotten a better job. Because I was just like... no :redface:

I have Skype but I don't really use it. We could set up a Skype date?
All dates must include a tsundere, a cute/innocent person and a schemer.
Then GoodTimes! will ensue!
Reply 1426
To be honest I used to feel embarrassed whenever you asked me if I'd gotten a better job. Because I was just like... no :redface:

Oh, that wasn't my intention. Sorry that you felt that way. In fairness, though, we were going through a deep recession at the time, so you were far from the only person in that situation. At least you were working too.

I have Skype but I don't really use it. We could set up a Skype date?

Indeed, I'm online most of the time. Will send a PM. :smile:
Reply 1427
Wow, the last post in this thread was my own. :giggle:

Well, the big news for me is that I'm now the proud mother of a beautiful baby girl. :biggrin: Her name is Alyssa. As you'd expect, the last few weeks have been rather eventful and this is only the beginning.

I can't promise that I'll be posting much, probably even less than I did previously, which is not saying much. Still, I'll be assured to pop my head in from time to time. :smile:
Original post by Aiko

Well, the big news for me is that I'm now the proud mother of a beautiful baby girl. :biggrin: Her name is Alyssa. As you'd expect, the last few weeks have been rather eventful and this is only the beginning.

I can't promise that I'll be posting much, probably even less than I did previously, which is not saying much. Still, I'll be assured to pop my head in from time to time. :smile:

Congratulations! :party:
Reply 1429
Congratulations! :party:

Thanks, AJ. :biggrin:
Original post by Aiko

Congrats!!!! :woo: :woo:
Reply 1431
Original post by Aiko

:hugs:Ah congratulations, thats such a nice name. I hope both of you are well. :biggrin:
The new shrinking/growing christmassy TSR logo freaks me out. :afraid:
Reply 1433
Original post by Aiko

Congrats :woo:

I am a bit late to this party but I hope you are all doing well :grin:
Reply 1434
Original post by steadmusic
Congrats!!!! :woo: :woo:

Original post by vin
:hugs:Ah congratulations, thats such a nice name. I hope both of you are well. :biggrin:

Original post by JWH
Congrats :woo:

I am a bit late to this party but I hope you are all doing well :grin:

Thanks guys, we're both keeping well. :biggrin:

Things are starting to settle down somewhat, so hopefully I'll be able to post a bit more moving forward.
The new shrinking/growing christmassy TSR logo freaks me out. :afraid:

I just noticed it! I like it :smile:

New soundtrack for anything epic I do :dance:
Sounds so good!!
Reminds of Kingdom Hearts!
But I want a drum and bass beat in the chorus. If it had that, I'd adopt this track too lol

Original post by Nirgilis

New soundtrack for anything epic I do :dance:
Reply 1439
This is mine:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending