Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hello :o)

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

I have just joined TSR as I am starting University in September and I am a little nervous about it; I thought being a member on here would hopefully help me find others who are doing/starting the same course )

I am starting the BA Hons Social Work course at Teesside Uni in September. I love helping others and it has been my life long dream to help make a difference (and seek out world peace - haha!)

I will look forward to getting to know some new people through this. )
    • 34 followers

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to TSR!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 165 followers

ReputationRep:
    :hello: Welcome to TSR!

:tsr:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to TSR I'm going to Teesside University this September too, to study English with Creative Writing. Believe me, I know what you mean when you say you're nervous I'm terrified haha. Are you from Teesside? Message me if you have any questions or whatever It might help to get to know people before we start
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey am Sharon

Just joined this to see what's it about :/. I am currently a student at BCU studying Information and communications technology. So far so good ^-^
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noniona)
    Welcome to TSR I'm going to Teesside University this September too, to study English with Creative Writing. Believe me, I know what you mean when you say you're nervous I'm terrified haha. Are you from Teesside? Message me if you have any questions or whatever It might help to get to know people before we start
    Oooh that's good! Met someone already It would be really good to get to know someone starting at the Uni before I go. I am not quite sure how to private message you; I couldn't find any links in your profile, or maybe I did it wrong lol.
    I live in the area yep; I have just finished an Access Diploma into Higher Education - Health & Social Science. Really looking forward to going to Uni; it's just a bit daunting at the same time.

English would be a really interesting subject to take up. What got you interested in that?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shazza_1991)
    Hey am Sharon

Just joined this to see what's it about :/. I am currently a student at BCU studying Information and communications technology. So far so good ^-^
    Hi Sharon,

How did you find the experience of starting at Uni?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PoppyBow)
    Oooh that's good! Met someone already It would be really good to get to know someone starting at the Uni before I go. I am not quite sure how to private message you; I couldn't find any links in your profile, or maybe I did it wrong lol.
    I live in the area yep; I have just finished an Access Diploma into Higher Education - Health & Social Science. Really looking forward to going to Uni; it's just a bit daunting at the same time.

English would be a really interesting subject to take up. What got you interested in that?
    Ah, just managed to work out how to PM you haha. I've sent you a message

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 3, 2012
New on TSR

THE world university rankings 2014-2015 revealed

Will they affect your uni choices?

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.