The Student Room Group

can I do chemistry????

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lanre
I got a AB in double award and im properly gonna get a A in as chemistry(i already got a A in Unit 1);you just need to put in the extra work and if you enjoy the subject it should be easy.

Good work, i don't know many student that manage to go from A/B or B/B to As at A-level, you clearly have worked massively hard at it. Or had a naff GCSE teacher?
Reply 21
Original post by gingerbreadman85
Good work, i don't know many student that manage to go from A/B or B/B to As at A-level, you clearly have worked massively hard at it. Or had a naff GCSE teacher?
both
Reply 22
Yep, you should be fine with that, with your As in maths and sciences, good luck :smile: I did A level Chemistry and Maths without having done triple science and didn't have any problems
Reply 23
i think you should do it, chemistry is really interesting and although you may not get it at the time they teach it, it all clicks a few months before the exam. :smile:
I say why not go for Chemistry A level! I got the same grade for double award science and I just finished Chemistry A level!

Chemistry A level is hard but along as you enjoy the subject youwill be fine! I enjoyed chemistry very much, i found it hard but I didnt give up.

Double award science doesnt disadvantage you to people who did triple. Most schools teach you from the start so you wont be disadvantaaged! Go on for it!!!!
I took Double Award. Hasn't affected me at all. I would say go for it.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
I'm so stuck on a chemistry question : How to find out the rate equation for the hydrolysis of aspirin.

Does anyone know steps in order to take to do this? So confused, any help would be appreciated. xxx
How do you form a rate equation?
I suggest buying some of the text books early and getting ahead in your holidays, it really helped for me.
In the ccea board, in as3 does the apparatus already be set up for you, or do they give you what you need at your desk, or do they give you nothing????

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest