Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

Would you have a relationship with a transgender person?

Announcements Posted on
  • View Poll Results: Would you have a relationship with a transgender person?
    I'm a heterosexual man - yes
    4.67%
    I'm a heterosexual man - no
    43.83%
    I'm a homosexual man - yes
    2.50%
    I'm a homosexual man - no
    3.33%
    I'm a bisexual man - yes
    3.33%
    I'm a bisexual man - no
    1.83%
    I'm a heterosexual woman - yes
    5.33%
    I'm a heterosexual woman - no
    26.67%
    I'm a homosexual woman - yes
    1.67%
    I'm a homosexual woman - no
    0.33%
    I'm a bisexual woman - yes
    4.67%
    I'm a bisexual woman - no
    1.83%

• 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    Not going to lie, I have seen a guy turn into a girl(Transgender obv) and he looked sexy, somehow it's built into us :erm:
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cmmah)
    I'm talking about a woman going out with a man who used to be a woman.
    it's not really a man though is it, it's a woman with a mutilated vagina that dresses like a man.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SnoochToTheBooch)
    it's not really a man though is it, it's a woman with a mutilated vagina that dresses like a man.
    nope, he would be a man.

to answer the original question, yes I would.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    do we really need this thread? - fair enough, all of you can go yes/know... but enevitably it will be filled with ignorant/offensive comments towards trans people

and speaking as a transwoman, i dont really see this accomplishing anything usefull, but to give a platform for hatefull comments...
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    hmmm... while i fully accept their GENDER as being the one they feel... i'm not sure if i would... i really wouldn't know unless i were in that situation... 50% of me is saying yes, 50% is saying no... but now while i'm thinking about it... 80% of me is saying yes, 20% no... i really can't think why i wouldn't... so if i were sexually attracted to them both physically and personally (like anyone else) then yes, probably.

if they were post op then yes if they were pre op/not considering op then no.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Probably. Y'see, I'm a collector of tricks. Pure sensualist, mixed with a soupçon of eccentricity, and a dash of perversion.

Plus we could talk about sports and **** after banging. That'd be boss.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    do we really need this thread? - fair enough, all of you can go yes/know... but enevitably it will be filled with ignorant/offensive comments towards trans people

and speaking as a transwoman, i dont really see this accomplishing anything usefull, but to give a platform for hatefull comments...
    well really we don't need any threads they are just ways for people to talk about/ see peoples opinions on things that interest them and most threads don't accomplish anything useful. Most of the problems people have to do with trans people are todo with it being "strange" and unusually so making it something we "shouldn't" talk about to avoid these comments will keep it seeming strange because people will never hear about it.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    Rofl, no
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blu tack)
    nope, he would be a man.
    how come?
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm a pansexual, genderfluid person, and yes.

Why are the transpeople not included in the poll?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SnoochToTheBooch)
    how come?
    because someone who is assigned as female at birth and then changes their sex legally or personally to match their gender (i.e male), is a man. just like someone who is assigned male at birth and whose gender is male is a man.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boba)
    well really we don't need any threads they are just ways for people to talk about/ see peoples opinions on things that interest them and most threads don't accomplish anything useful. Most of the problems people have to do with trans people are todo with it being "strange" and unusually so making it something we "shouldn't" talk about to avoid these comments will keep it seeming strange because people will never hear about it.
    Its all well and good talking about it in a civil manar... but i just hope people keep in mind that being transgender is very tough+ can cause people to have a pretty hard life... i mean 40% of trans people try and kill themselves, and most have to live under constant hate/harrassment/abuse/troubles... before they go posting hurtfull coments...
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nooope, honestly the whole transgender thing just kind of weirds me out.
    • 35 followers

ReputationRep:
    Alas, no.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm a heterosexual bloke
    No
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofflight)
    OK, I have engaged my brain now. I have read your post and I think you really need to change the wording. Transgenic does not mean what you think it does.
    lol too true, but that's an interesting question too
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    how the hell can you turn a dick into vagina? ugh
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    If I loved them, then sure, why not? It doesn't make a difference to me so long as they're a good person and are kind.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think it would really be something I'd have to confront at the time. I honestly don't know. I think it would be strange to view someone who, y'know, looked like a man, as a woman, but on the other hand it just is difficult to know how you'd feel in advance. It's an easy option to burnish your liberal credentials by saying you would, but in reality I know it's something a lot of people have problems with, and I'm really not sure how I'd feel at the time - though I'd really hope it wouldn't matter.
    • 116 followers

ReputationRep:
    Homosexual man. If the transgener person was female->male and attractive, and I also liked them and had chemistry, I would cnsider dating.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 6, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.