The Student Room Group

Ron Paul On Syrian intervention to Congress

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Spaz Man
AIPAC is a 100,000-member grassroots movement of activists committed to ensuring Israel’s security and protecting American interests in the Middle East and around the world. - Official website

facilitating U.S.-Israel exchanges of expertise and equipment for homeland security, defense and counterterrorism to collaborating on technology, science and agricultural products, AIPAC is there to encourage the close working relationship between the countries. - Official website

Thanks. This proves nothing by the way. Just that a lobby group is doing its job. Have you got any evidence? Still kind of waiting.
Reply 81
Original post by ANARCHY__
Thanks. This proves nothing by the way. Just that a lobby group is doing its job. Have you got any evidence? Still kind of waiting.

You asked me to prove that AIPAC advises the U.S on their global foreign policy and I just gave you evidence from their own website. So what do you actually want?
You asked me to prove that AIPAC advises the U.S on their global foreign policy and I just gave you evidence from their own website. So what do you actually want?

Well, all you've shown me is the AIPAC tries to ensure the best deal for Israel. Not really definitive proof that the AIPAC has a 'stranglehold' on American global foreign policy lol
Reply 83
Well, all you've shown me is the AIPAC tries to ensure the best deal for Israel. Not really definitive proof that the AIPAC has a 'stranglehold' on American global foreign policy lol

I said that AIPAC has a stranglehold on middle eastern foreign policy and advises the U.S on global foreign policy. You clearly haven't read what I've said. Getting "the best deal for Israel" is irrelevant to my argument.
I said that AIPAC has a stranglehold on middle eastern foreign policy and advises the U.S on global foreign policy. You clearly haven't read what I've said. Getting "the best deal for Israel" is irrelevant to my argument.

I think we all know that AIPAC has a stranglehold on American foreign policy. Anyone who thinks otherwise is very naive.

http://www.playandroid.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/U-Mad-Bro.jpg
Reply 85
http://www.playandroid.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/U-Mad-Bro.jpg

I clarified that in a later post genius....

You're getting very agitated lol
I clarified that in a later post genius....

You're getting very agitated lol

I am?
Reply 87
I am?

Seemingly yes :wink:
Seemingly yes :wink:

Afraid you are wrong. :frown:
Reply 89
Afraid you are wrong. :frown:

Sorry for being mistaken :tongue:
Reply 90
Thanks for the vote of sanity.

Well, I'm the one asking the questions here. That's why I was asking for the evidence. You tell me how the FED was created.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeIM-4hJO44

Eh?
Reply 91
Just because the USA is against Assad, doesn't make him any less of a murderer.

Anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending