The Student Room Group

Converting to Islam because you hate Bush and Obama

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bulbasaur
I don't know why he would say these sorts of things if he was not a muslim.

In particular i'd like to draw your attention to what he says around 3:00. Something like "All praise to allah". Saying these sorts of things in such a speech is somewhat disturbing.... the whole video makes me cringe. I know most of his electorate is Muslim but it's definitely rather strange, and if his religion is not known then that strongly suggests it is indeed Islam.

What it suggests is that he's a politician who was elected largely by Muslims. Given that 'Allah' is simply an Arabic term for 'God' what is strongly suggests it that he's a specifically outspoken 'non-Muslim' as evidenced by his own statement, that's regarded as a Catholic and used rhetoric which would appeal to his electorate.
I don't think that's the reason people convert to Islam.

Also from my understanding, Islam is a religion of peace, therefore people may disapprove of their actions, but 'hate' is an extremely harsh term to use.
Why would you convert to Islam if you hate Obama he is a muslim. Trololol Fox News.
Reply 63
Original post by jumpingjesusholycow
What it suggests is that he's a politician who was elected largely by Muslims. Given that 'Allah' is simply an Arabic term for 'God' what is strongly suggests it that he's a specifically outspoken 'non-Muslim' as evidenced by his own statement, that's regarded as a Catholic and used rhetoric which would appeal to his electorate.

Extreme straw-clutching.

He also uses that kind of rhetoric on his own TV show, which is viewed by many non-Muslims. Just face it. If it was any other politician you'd make the same assumption, but just because Galloway's "pro-Palestinian" you want to pretend that his politics isn't motivated by Islam (as that would also help delegitimize your phony cause).
(edited 11 years ago)
this is one of the dumbest threads i've seen on TSR. *sigh*
Reply 65
Original post by Bill_Gates
this is one of the dumbest threads i've seen on TSR. *sigh*

Thanks for your - lack of - contribution to it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending