Results are out! Find what you Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Medical care in the UK

Announcements Posted on
  1. Offline

    Hi there,

    I am travelling to the UK with a german scout group in a few days.
    All the parents have to sign a declaration of consent that their children can get medical treatment if necessary.

    The declaration is written in german, but I included an English passage:

    "We hereby confirm that medical treatment may be accomplished if found necessary at the physician's discretion and in consultation with the accompanying scout leader. This includes necessary surgeries and vaccinations."

    Would that be okay or are there any mistakes that should be corrected?

    Thank you for your answers,
  2. Offline

    That should be fine, most of us English people wouldn't be capable of writing such a definitive declaration
  3. Offline

    Yeah that's fine
  4. Offline

    Cool - thank you very much
  5. Offline

    Yeah, that looks fine.
  6. Offline

    S'all good buddy
  7. Offline

    I think its ok but with a doubt. :confused:
  8. Offline

    Haha. I tried to think how I'd write one in German and all I could get was "lass mich nicht sterben, dank".


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 4, 2012
2015 general election
New on TSR

Loved by Students

Our big survey results unveiled

Article updates
Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.