Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Indietracks

Announcements Posted on
TSR Movie Madness. Vote and debate in all of the group finals from now to Saturday evening! 15-07-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    REAL REAL LONG SHOT! Is anyone on TSR going Indietracks?

If so, who are you excited to see? Despite wanting to go since 2008 this is going to be my first time. Luckily it is a pretty ace line-up despite having seen most of the days I like that are playing about 8 times.

But yeah - Allo Darlin, Standard Fare, The Smittens, DARREN, Evans The Death, Gordon McIntyre, The Just Joans, Tigercats, Colour Me Wednesday, Tender Trap, Young Romance. Gna be ace.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yay, my girlfriend and I are going, I made a thread last year as well!

It's amazing! Standard Fare, The Smittens, Darren and Tigercats are definetly on my going to see list.

The Smittens are probably the funnest band I've ever seen live. Remember to go on the train stage.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yay indiepop people on TSR! Someone under 30 who likes indiepop! You aren't from London are you?

Very much love The Smittens. Their new one on the compilation for Indietracks is one of their best songs to date. Seen them a few times they are really lovely.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Radradrad)
    Yay indiepop people on TSR! Someone under 30 who likes indiepop! You aren't from London are you?

Very much love The Smittens. Their new one on the compilation for Indietracks is one of their best songs to date. Seen them a few times they are really lovely.
    I've not had time to get through to that song yet, but it is on my phone. And we are in London!

You'll meet plenty of mid 20's people who love indie pop at tracks.

Oh this year there is no offical CD swap tent .
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You are in London? You didn't see all the drama at the Rosie Taylor Project show tonight did you?
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    You are in London? You didn't see all the drama at the Rosie Taylor Project show tonight did you?
    I got in from work and crashed for 11 hours.

What happened?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Not a great deal really. The landlord attacked a member of The Tuts for bringing in vodka and then myself and another woman for defending here // saying how we won't go again. I'm sure Indietracks will be nothing like this!

Seems to have provoked a big twitter reaction... A blogger wants us to give them a statement and everything.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Not a great deal really. The landlord attacked a member of The Tuts for bringing in vodka and then myself and another woman for defending here // saying how we won't go again. I'm sure Indietracks will be nothing like this!

Seems to have provoked a big twitter reaction... A blogger wants us to give them a statement and everything.
    Indietracks is lovely, that's really horrible. There's no crime that I've ever seen, not even littering or being drunk and disorderly at tracks. You'll have a fantastic relaxing time . Apart from maybe the rain, that should be illegal.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 5, 2012
New on TSR

Get ready for SQA results day

Share your grade expectations for Tuesday 5 August

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered festivals and live events threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.