Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Booking a holiday!

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Please can somebody help me?! I am 17 and my friend is 18 and we really want to go on holiday to Greece but I cannot find any airline or anything that will allow me as I am underage.... can somebody please help me!!!!
    Thankya!
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vickymiller)
    Please can somebody help me?! I am 17 and my friend is 18 and we really want to go on holiday to Greece but I cannot find any airline or anything that will allow me as I am underage.... can somebody please help me!!!!
    Thankya!
    I've travelled alone whilst being underage and it was fine. I'm sure the majority of airlines count anyone who is 16+ to be an adult. I know easyjet does!

If you are booking with a company, you may need a letter of permission from your parents. My friend booked via Thomas Cook when she was 16 and needed this permission.

Have a look online at companies policies. I'm sure you will be fine though.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    i traveled alone many times on my own since i was 8
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Book in your friends name, easy
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vickymiller)
    Thankya!
    Do not take worry I will give the best suggestion to you for your traveling. I have been choose a travel site before some days and get benefit from this site. Really it is trust able site according me. You can try once. For more information visit the site.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 4, 2012
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.