The Student Room Group

why do Asians have lot of self hate when it comes to dating ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by darkxangel
what the hell are flat lips? :eek: :colondollar: but yes i agree with your post, at least most of it-i don't think it's necessarily racist.

Lol at fat lips. I don't know what they are. Maybe british asian guys are into botox and now they've got plump lips which are juicy and full of botox.

It shouldn't be racist if white people prefer to hang out and date white people either. Why are so many british asians so desperate that they write threads about whether white girls or guys like them yet act arrogant if another asian likes them?

It would be interesting to see how an asian boy/girl, who hates or is unattracted to people of their own race, reacts when they get rejected by a white person. The facial expression would be priceless. That's karma for you. What goes around comes around :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
That's good to know. I am at the moment an Indian or what british indians derogatorily call a freshy/fresh. kind of racist i think. I would prefer when british asians generalise on tsr that they refer to those generalisations as british asians because the "Indian" women you generalise are actually British Indian women and do not represent the attitudes and beliefs of Indians. They don't represent us. So if you've had bad experiences with Indian women ..its actually British Indian women not Indian women.

I hope british asians don't feel obligatd to add the asian or Indian part, if they don't want it. If you find no connection or no signifance to your asian roots, you are really just brown british not really asian either. This should be kept in mind.

Thanks.

Well acually some of the generalisations I formed were based mainly of indian born indian women. I came across numerous who seemed willing to sell their souls to get a british passport, careers mattered above everything, had a tendency to try and show off' about their educational achievements and further seemed ashamed that they were born in india.

Im older and wiser several years on. I've learnt since it would be stupid to generalise about any entire nationality based on a few experiences and have since met many indian born indians who do not fit this mould.
I think the trend is changing. Asians are getting more confident and are dating non-Asians because of this confidence not due to a lack of it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending