The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Life & accommodation at MMU Cheshire (Crewe)

Scroll to see replies

Hassall flat 10 :smile: anyone else message me x
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Anybody in duddon flat 12? :smile:
Ive applied for booth hall but haven't heard anything back yet, I'm gonna be studying creative writing :smile:
Acton Flat 3? Or Primary Ed?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by lotymarie_

Me! For both!
Mature student from Ireland looking to house share with anyone if anyone has any offers or opinions? Cheaper better, and perhaps it wouldn't hurt to find other like minded and similar age mature students too (I'm 27)

Thanks guys!
Original post by BigGeezyWee
Mature student from Ireland looking to house share with anyone if anyone has any offers or opinions? Cheaper better, and perhaps it wouldn't hurt to find other like minded and similar age mature students too (I'm 27)

Thanks guys!

Hi! I'm looking for people to share a house with too. I'm 22 and I've already done the whole living in halls bit and it wasn't for me.
Reply 467
Hey, Anyone studying Drama or Education studies? Also I'm still waiting for my accommodation :/
X
Original post by LNTM
Hey, Anyone studying Drama or Education studies? Also I'm still waiting for my accommodation :/

Hey my name is Kaisey I'm going to be doing my second year of education studies combined with crime studies, if you got any question about your first year in education studies, feel free to ask :smile:
Original post by lotymarie_

Im Acton 1! Floot below you, add me on facebook? Annie Malkin
Original post by lea.jay95
I'm doing Popular Music...but looks like no one else is :no:

yo, popular music student here

Cholton 03 Flat 3
Reply 471
Original post by Kaisey Lou
X

Hey my name is Kaisey I'm going to be doing my second year of education studies combined with crime studies, if you got any question about your first year in education studies, feel free to ask :smile:

Hey, I'm Lulu and crime study was one of my choices, yes I'll send you a private message, would love to know everything about the first year of education studies :smile: Thank you!

( second account facebook messed up my first log in)
Reply 472
Original post by Alexandrabell
Ive applied for booth hall but haven't heard anything back yet, I'm gonna be studying creative writing :smile:

Hey, I'm waiting too, have you visited the halls? If so, what would you rate them out of 10. seeing pictures online the halls located near the manchester campus seem to be 8/10 or more and Cheshire halls a lot smaller.
Original post by meg8103
i got an offer today for booth hall eaton flats flat 13 room 7 anyone else in there

I'm Eaton Flat 13 room 5 :smile:
Hi my names Adrianna and I'm from America staying in the halls Farndon, flat 6 room 4. Studying crime studies. I don't know anyone here except my family and would love to meet some people before classes start and would like to know who I'm sharing a flat with.
Original post by AdriCollyer
Hi my names Adrianna and I'm from America staying in the halls Farndon, flat 6 room 4. Studying crime studies. I don't know anyone here except my family and would love to meet some people before classes start and would like to know who I'm sharing a flat with.

Hey, my name is kaisey, I'm going to be studying my second year of crime studies combined with education studies so if you have got any questions about your first year of crime studies feel free to ask, regarding your Accomodation, if you have got Facebook there is a group called booth halls residents 2015/16 to try and find your flat mates :smile:
Hiya everyone! I'm a fresher and this is my insurance offer, studying biomedical science, so I'm a bit stuck for accommodation. I currently live with my parents in Middleton but I really want to move out, is this a good idea? They're sayings its wrong. But anyways, anyone looking to share accommodation?
Hi Kaisey, I'll be doing a foundation year first because of my move from America and then I will be starting my first year in crime studies! But it will be great to know more about the course :smile:
CHORLTON FLAT is inside Booth Halls? I'm correct or no?
Reply 479
Original post by AdriCollyer

Hey, There's a facebook group you can join where you can find your flat mates and get to know people.

search on facebook Booth Hall (MMU) 2015 - 2016

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending