The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Life & accommodation at MMU Cheshire (Crewe)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Samgoode
Eaton flat 2!

Dont tell me that.. when I'm hammered and lost my key.. OHHH YEAAA. Sam Goode lives in Flat 2 I'll see if i can wake him up by chucking these little pebbles at his window lol
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 81
Original post by Djcaz
What's it flat no. And have you any idea when we arrive?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Eaton Flat 4

and we move in ON THE 15th (Sat) so over that weekend everyone moves in.. gets their shopping in.. and obvious nights out advertised already... Look on the MMU website chicken i think all the dates are on there.. and dates for moving in in the accommodation bit
Reply 82
Original post by jturner12
Dont tell me that.. when I'm hammered and lost my key.. OHHH YEAAA. Sam Goode lives in Flat 2 I'll see if i can wake him up by chucking these little pebbles at his window lol

Haha hmmm I wouldn't mind lol it's likely i would be hammered to though :biggrin:
Reply 83
I'm in Duddon, Flat 1 room 4. Studying Sport and Exercise science
Reply 84
Original post by emilyjanehopper
im in Duddon Flat 8 Room 5, anyone else in that flat! im s excitedddd.....!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I'm in Duddon, but not your flat! haven't seen many people on here saying there in Dunnon.. What are you studying ?? :smile:
Reply 85
Original post by Shannon.M
I'm in Duddon, Flat 1 room 4. Studying Sport and Exercise science

Sport Science.. Boooooo I'm doing Sports Coaching and Development!!!
sup people, im in chorlton flat 14 room 4, add me on facebook - marc coleman.

cant wait for freshers, its gonna be siiiiiiiiccccccckkkkkk.

peace out x
I'm in Duddon, but not your flat! haven't seen many people on here saying there in Dunnon.. What are you studying ?? :smile:

Yeah I know everyone seems to be in eaton! :L I am studying crime studies and abuse studies. :smile: how about you,?? Which flat are you in then?? Canny wait to move in, can tell that weekend is Gunna be crazy :L x
Reply 88
Original post by emilyjanehopper
Yeah I know everyone seems to be in eaton! :L I am studying crime studies and abuse studies. :smile: how about you,?? Which flat are you in then?? Canny wait to move in, can tell that weekend is Gunna be crazy :L x

Sounds interesting lol! i'm studying Sport Science. In flat 1, room 4 :smile: I know, pretty nervous though!! x
Reply 89
Original post by SpicyStrawberry
I commute to the Crewe campus, if you've got any questions about it feel free to ask :smile:

Ok so is it possible to move in in the 13th THUR due to the Damm boat. I arrive in Crewe at 19:20 ish

Sounds interesting lol! i'm studying Sport Science. In flat 1, room 4 :smile: I know, pretty nervous though!! x

Ay it'll be great :smile: only like 2 more weeks really, :L and when you actually get tehre youll be so busy you wont have time for nerves! :L im making sure i take a few bottles of wine with me as a way of getting to know my flat mates :smile: Do you know when we are allowed to move in?
Original post by Djcaz
Ok so is it possible to move in in the 13th THUR due to the Damm boat. I arrive in Crewe at 19:20 ish

I'm not sure when you can move into accommodation, it might be worth calling the accommodation office if you haven't received any information on it yet.
Reply 92
Any one for Chorlton flat?. 😊

Reply 93
I'm moving to Duddon Flat 4 Room 6, is midnight a good time to move in??
Reply 94
Hi, I have got a conditional for sport and exercise.... and so on, but I was wondering whats the night life/social life in crewe like. I've been to manchester (main campus) and its amazing just not too sure on the crewe campus.

Cheers,
Paul
The night life in Crewe is virtually non-existent, its not a patch on what you get in the centre of Manchester. Just bare in mind that if you did want to go into Manchester for a night out it takes about 40 minutes on the train (Crewe train station is a 10 min walk from campus) and they stop around midnight I believe.
Reply 96
There is no night life in Crewe.
Don't bother considering Crewe. Crewe is terrible...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 98
Erasmus next year!! what is better flat or residence?? ?? any help would be so much appreciated!!
Reply 99
well I'm going to apply for Booth Halls. The bedrooms are nice and there are en-suites. the kitchens are big (better than my boyfriends halls in Manchester)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending