The Student Room Group

Medical University of Plovdiv(Bulgaria)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I'm applying for Dentistry at Plovdiv to start in September, anyone else in the same boat?
Reply 61
I am applying to Sofia this year for medicine, I heard it is the best in Bulgaria and has got better facilities than the other university.
Reply 62
I am quite new to studentroom, I have created an account to find more information about medical studies abroad...unfortunately, I see that many people advertise a few companies, like Outreach or Study Medicine Europe, that is very very bad...the administrator must cancel those accounts.

Is there any real student out there who can provide me with more information about medical studies in Bulgaria please... I want to know more about the admission (minimum IB grades, test requirements etc).
Reply 63
Original post by NabilMUFC
Hey, be very, very careful. That looks very suspicious (remember this is an anonymous forum).

I was in contact with this organisation (although it is simply one greek guy called Aris) and then did my research and stopped communicating with him. The company has only been around since may 2013 and his office is not actually an office, he rents it by the hour when he needs it. He also sends you some nuts legal document with a clause that he can fine you etc.

The fact that this post is claiming to "guarantee" FY2 interviews is crazy for two reasons. How can an independent limited company "guarantee" (this is an important legal term) a job at an NHS hospital, he can't, plain and simply.

Also, he does not know what the employment situation will be six years from now, you are not interviewed for a job now but in six years time, after two general elections and numerous budgets and NHS reforms.

This is a plant, plain and simple! Do Your Own Research!

Hey it seems that there are certain profiles that are just trying to defame the study medicine Europe, this is unacceptable and i will report these people to administrators. Guys its to obvious. we don't want companies on these sites, this is for students only!
Reply 64
Original post by Jay2014
Hey it seems that there are certain profiles that are just trying to defame the study medicine Europe, this is unacceptable and i will report these people to administrators. Guys its to obvious. we don't want companies on these sites, this is for students only!

Please go right ahead. TSR don't moderate for truth. Sort your grammar out as well.
Reply 65
Original post by NabilMUFC
Please go right ahead. TSR don't moderate for truth. Sort your grammar out as well.

Shame on you NabiMUFC, can someone delete his account? I have been looking for some information about medical studies abroad till I come across of such an improper language. My god, what people are out there!
Reply 66
I really don’t understand what’s going on in these forums. Everyone is arguing, making outrageous claims yet hardly anyone is actually talking about the topic in hand.

I like many on this forum am looking to study in Europe, however because you can’t tell who’s actually a student and who’s advertising their recruitment agency, these forums are proving quite useless which is a real shame.
Here is my advice to people looking to apply, firstly get in touch with the universities in question directly, ask them any outstanding questions you have and most importantly ask them who their UK representatives are. This will confirm any doubts about doggy agencies you have.

Finally this is a huge decision for everyone, it will affect the rest of your life so the best piece of advice I can give you guys is visit the university you are interested in, look at the facilities, talk to lecturers and try to meet with current students out there face to face. It would be crazy to commit to a university without even visiting it.

Good luck!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 67
Original post by kazutousui
Shame on you NabiMUFC, can someone delete his account? I have been looking for some information about medical studies abroad till I come across of such an improper language. My god, what people are out there!

Please point out what is wrong with my language. Can't see any expletives or other offensiveness in my post. Perhaps your other alter ego shouldn't accuse people of defamatory with no evidence?
(edited 10 years ago)

Hi!

Hi one girl in a million.

I will be going to Plovdiv this September for dental school - I have recived my conditional acceptance letter - once I send off my certificates I should hopefully get my unconditional acceptance letter in a week or two.

How about you? Where about are you in the application process?
Hey Guys, hope everything is well. Would like to invite you guys to this FB group we made, it’s called: Medical University of Plovdiv/Pleven 2014 ( English Programs ).
It’s just a little group where people considering Bulgaria can share and discuss information in a nice chilled-out environment. I would highly appreciate it you would consider joining. Thanks

On the group, we also have current medical student who is willing to answer all your questions, give personal experiences and offer advice.

https://www.facebook.com/groupinvite/ATUPBTEAGEM1BzVMtYnNte_waIuN1DcL_UPMqzErlllq0ljrHZTScyhk38V8A_NAttXhH52t-C9vCve1GbJfWyCLb3lhcDfk8yelQlIEoqHL7QskS8WFySwp3EtJa6vWu0QhHU2KRU12nV-m-0IcU_fC1irib_yTv9Q8IgpLqCZAmJeSbWBU8_uniwZGjV8aMNn97QndYxxRhEDyq9tP-gkD
Reply 72
hey guys, who's going to plovdiv this september!? im going to study medicine there
Plovdiv entry September 2014 right here - Dental school!
Reply 74
that's great! i went to plovdiv last week to visit! all i can say is i can't wait to start!
Original post by aisha1993
that's great! i went to plovdiv last week to visit! all i can say is i can't wait to start!

I will be visiting once I receive my unconditional letter. What were the facilities like???

I can not wait to start the course!
Reply 76
Original post by aisha1993

How long did it take for you to get an offer after you applied?
Reply 77
Original post by idunnotbh
I'm applying for Dentistry at Plovdiv to start in September, anyone else in the same boat?

Hi

I am going to Plovdiv uni as well this year. I also hold an offer from the university to study dentistry this year. Have you received your offer letter? I am going to visit plovdiv in June and will submit my documents same time.
Reply 78
I had my offer for last year September you see but due to unforeseen circumstances i had to delay my entry to this year. Facilities are good, the dental faculty is brand new. On the medical faculty, i was amazed by the lecture theatres. They're very modern and nicer tha lecture halls in the UK :smile:
Reply 79
I've applied I sent my application forms off on Monday but I still haven't got a reply it:/ is anyone else in the same situation as me? Do they normally respond late or have they rejected me?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending