The Student Room Group

Clearing 260 - 280 UCAS Points

I was just wondering if you came out with UCAS points of 260 - 280 would you still be able to get an offer for Law at Northumbria (ABB) through clearing?
Reply 1
Original post by s640015
I was just wondering if you came out with UCAS points of 260 - 280 would you still be able to get an offer for Law at Northumbria (ABB) through clearing?

I think it would be very unlikely I'm afraid. Law is often a very popular choice, however, I've just checked on UCAS extra & they actually still have vacancies available for late applicatants which will give you a little more hope as in order to fill their spaces they will accept lower grades & I've heard a few good stories about people being accepted in there. I think maybe 260-280 might be a bit too much off the original 320 points they have offered. However, the only way you will know is waiting to get the results & seeing for your self as I think each case is judged separately.

I'm in a similar situation to you as I need BBC to get in there doing the course I want but I think I may have BCC due to mitigating circumstances, I hope they're nice to us both! Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest