The Student Room Group

Exam results fear?!

Scroll to see replies

I know the feeling. I once had a dream about results day where I'd failed everything. By which I mean, every single subject the exam board could offer. Woke up in the morning wondering how I'd managed to fail Media Studies. :confused:
Reply 21
Original post by Rarrgh
If you can't stop overly worrying about something you can make no difference in for the next month or so then there's something wrong with you.

Urm no it's called being human. I don't want to think about it but I can't help it because that's who I am. People react differently so it's well and good if you can not think about results. But seriously stop calling other people dumb just because they don't act the same way as you.
Reply 22
i keep having dreams about being in the exam hall and not knowing the answers and running out of time to do the questions. so weird although i've already done my AS exams.
Original post by SJC
I've had the most dreadful reoccurring nightmares recently about exam results day. Is is just me or is everyone bricking it?:frown:

Between sitting my Highers and results day I had a recurring dream I got D in my English over and over....so I convinced myself it was a sign and then it turns out I had an A. Seriously, you'll be fine, no matter what it feels like right now.
No, but the night before results day I probably will. However, I don't think anything as worse as this could happen.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSRy6p-mLgE
Original post by JordanS94
same ... well I thought I got straight A's/A*'s in my first 5 exams my last 2 went terrible ... I'd say low B and a high D :frown:

It's always the exams you think you've done worst in, that you do better and vice versa...
Reply 26
Keep having dreams that I'm going to get a D in English, which is the decider of me getting into uni. Seriously hope that it is not a prediction of my actual result. :s-smilie:
Original post by As_Dust_Dances_
It's always the exams you think you've done worst in, that you do better and vice versa...

... no I know because they were all maths and I checked all my answers :frown: and that never happens to me .... because I'm not that confident in any exam :s-smilie: but when I am confident I always get an A or A* :frown: so it's bound to be them grades
Reply 28
I had one dream that it was 20th July and opened my envelope and had half of my results missing!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 29
Original post by Purehakkai
Urm no it's called being human. I don't want to think about it but I can't help it because that's who I am. People react differently so it's well and good if you can not think about results. But seriously stop calling other people dumb just because they don't act the same way as you.

Seriously I can't get it out of my head, it's like the envelope is haunting me.
So much pressure too with a family full of academics.. and yet I got a U in history last year... :/
Reply 30
Enjoy the summer whilst you still can
Reply 31
Original post by SJC
I've had the most dreadful reoccurring nightmares recently about exam results day. Is is just me or is everyone bricking it?:frown:

Yeah - last night I had a dream that I got a D in German. Having never done German, I'd probably be very happy with a D, but at the time it was devastating - woke up crying haha. I take this as a sign that I need to chill out...
Reply 32
Original post by InkyOne
Yeah - last night I had a dream that I got a D in German. Having never done German, I'd probably be very happy with a D, but at the time it was devastating - woke up crying haha. I take this as a sign that I need to chill out...

Haha - that's cheered me up a lot!

Well if all else fails.. MacDonald's are recruiting around here >.> Think I best get used to saying :
"Would you like Fries with that?"

:biggrin:
Reply 33
Original post by SJC
Haha - that's cheered me up a lot!

Well if all else fails.. MacDonald's are recruiting around here >.> Think I best get used to saying :
"Would you like Fries with that?"

:biggrin:

I tried to apply for a job at mcdonalds for the summer - they told me I was too over qualified >.< No uni = screwed
Reply 34
Original post by Purehakkai
I tried to apply for a job at mcdonalds for the summer - they told me I was too over qualified >.< No uni = screwed

I can just picture us being like Keenan and Kel in 'Goodburger' Damn I love that film :\ :wink:
Reply 35
Cant say im scared, more resigned to the inevitable :rolleyes:
Reply 36
I know this wont help but: 41 days to go, i said 41 oh 41 oh 41 days to go.

Reply 37
Omg this is me I just literally had a breakdown after reading about someone who got rejected coz they missed a grade by ONE UMS mark :,(

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 38
I know ive got resits coming, just don't worry you can't change what you have done and if you can say to your self you tried your best then you should not worry at all.

enjoy the summer :grin:
Reply 39
For the first time in my life i had a dream about results. I got A C D. I wasnt too happy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending