Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why is there no Christian Mujahideen/Christian Terrorism against Muslims

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prog2djent)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians

Why?

These people are clearly persecuted becuase of their faith, aside from the world mentioned in the title, but also in North Korea, China, and other places.

And please, those that say Muslims are persecuted like Christians, whilst it is true Christian majority countries such as the US and allied Nato armies have done much damage, they don't do it in the name of Christianity against Muslims, via faith, their reasons are rational (non-faith based, purely logical and existing, not rational as in good), their reasons are for power, energy, money. And Muslims in Christian countries, namely Europe, Australia, North America .... compared with Christians in, say, saudi Arabia, Egypt, North Africa and the Gulf at large .... have it so.much.better.

"George Bush: 'God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq'"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2005/oct/07/iraq.usa
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ali7861012)
    "George Bush: 'God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq'"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2005/oct/07/iraq.usa
    LOOOOL.

You know that is only useless PR rhetoric, George Bush, and Indeed, the president of the US doesn't actually hold any real power, he was just trying to win over US christian voters and get some support being the $$$ and Energy/strategic position reasons for his wars.

Only religious people seem to think that the war was Christianity vs Islam based, and it is really stupid and very annoying.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    There's plenty of it.

Look at Israel.

Look at the Balkans.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by democracyforum)
    There's plenty of it.

Look at Israel.

Look at the Balkans.
    Israel, that great Christian state eh?

And the balkans, again, Christians weren't in the minority. I've stated this many times during this thread. A Mujahid are fighters in the minority opporessed by a majority force.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ray Bradbury)
    May be they are the religion of peace.
    The teachings of Jesus was love and forgive your enemy wasn't it?
    If its all up to the teachings(infact I think it is), then Islam is for sure a religion of peace, infact the meaning of Islam is peace, purity and obedience. Individuals acts cannot tell you about their religion, you would have to read their holy books, and Quran itself is a great guidence to us humans as it promotes peace, racial harmony, equality and encourage its followers to have a special bond with God. It is against any form of racism, criminality, terrorism or any other dangerous factor that is harmful to the creation of Allah.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maliha Ahmed)
    1. infact the meaning of Islam is peace,
    2. promotes peace, racial harmony, equality and encourage its followers to have a special bond with God.
    1. Submission, come on, even muslims admit that Islam = Voluntary Submission (depending on which school you practice, so for Deobandi's, Salafi Jihadi's and Wahaabists then it isn't voluntary) over the typical "islam means peace" line.

2. Equality ....... riiiiiiiigggggghhhhhhttttttt
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    1. Submission, come on, even muslims admit that Islam = Voluntary Submission (depending on which school you practice, so for Deobandi's, Salafi Jihadi's and Wahaabists then it isn't voluntary) over the typical "islam means peace" line.

2. Equality ....... riiiiiiiigggggghhhhhhttttttt
    You won't understand because you've been brainwashed by the media.
    • 33 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steevee)
    There were, a few hundred years ago. Islam is just a bit behind the times.
    Finally, something we could agree.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maliha Ahmed)
    You won't understand because you've been brainwashed by the media.
    Brainwashed by the Media?

I don't even watch TV for the News or read major news sites for this area and these issues.

I've not discovered that Islam doesn't mean peace by going on some site like Jihad Watch or listening to Geert Wilders too much, I've made my mind up by Listening to you on various forums, listening to you on facebook, watching you on "Unjustmedia", the Kavkaz centre, or Urigat News, even sitting through (on my PC, obviously) hour long lectures by various Scholars or Sheik's.

The fact you claim I am brainwashed because I point out you aren't for equality (maybe a sizeable chunk of westernised or integrated european Muslims, I'd say a quater to a third are) is just, just ... gah!

I CBA listing the things that the majority of Muslims don't view as requiring equality are, not just those in Muslim-majority countries, but in europe too, because I'm sure you know what they are.

I find the term "brainwashed" rather funny too, Moi, the atheist, over you, the Muslim, is brainwashed ... I'm free of those Shackles, sunshine. I hear this phrase a lot from your forums, that (even if you are taken in by mass media) if you are opposed to Islam for various reasons, then you are still somehow brainwashed no-matter what you say.

Can you prove to me that Islam doesn't mean voluntary Submission (or involuntary submission if you are a hardcore Sunni ******, who views that if you don't sumbit you are killed, or severely discriminated against in an Islamic state, let alone a Muslim majority country), and can you prove to me that Islam, and Muslims, are as gung-ho with equality as ... say, Western European secularists, or indeed, the majority of our populations???
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    because there is no such thing as jihad or similar, im christianity
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    Brainwashed by the Media?

I don't even watch TV for the News or read major news sites for this area and these issues.

I've not discovered that Islam doesn't mean peace by going on some site like Jihad Watch or listening to Geert Wilders too much, I've made my mind up by Listening to you on various forums, listening to you on facebook, watching you on "Unjustmedia", the Kavkaz centre, or Urigat News, even sitting through (on my PC, obviously) hour long lectures by various Scholars or Sheik's.
    The fact you claim I am brainwashed because I point out you aren't for equality (maybe a sizeable chunk of westernised or integrated european Muslims, I'd say a quater to a third are) is just, just ... gah!

I CBA listing the things that the majority of Muslims don't view as requiring equality are, not just those in Muslim-majority countries, but in europe too, because I'm sure you know what they are.

I find the term "brainwashed" rather funny too, Moi, the atheist, over you, the Muslim, is brainwashed ... I'm free of those Shackles, sunshine. I hear this phrase a lot from your forums, that (even if you are taken in by mass media) if you are opposed to Islam for various reasons, then you are still somehow brainwashed no-matter what you say.

Can you prove to me that Islam doesn't mean voluntary Submission (or involuntary submission if you are a hardcore Sunni ******, who views that if you don't sumbit you are killed, or severely discriminated against in an Islamic state, let alone a Muslim majority country), and can you prove to me that Islam, and Muslims, are as gung-ho with equality as ... say, Western European secularists, or indeed, the majority of our populations???
    This is my point you can't make your mind up because of the media or even by looking at the acts of some muslims as you mentioned the sheiks. I agree with the fact that muslims have failed to show the real Islam, instead they are following the false teachings of mullahs and sheiks, who promote hate acts which is completely against the teachings of Islam. But where I think you're making mistake is when you listen to these mullahs and sheiks and make your mind up about Islam, instead I think you should have a look at the teachings of Quran and the holy prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). Obviously, I'm no one to tell you what to do, but I'm just expressing my view. No hard feelings.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Azaro)
    because there is no such thing as jihad or similar, im christianity
    I believe there is a 'Jihad' in Christianity.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cephalus)
    I believe there is a 'Jihad' in Christianity.
    well, believe what you want, there is none. hence the lack of mujahideen in christianith
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Azaro)
    well, believe what you want, there is none. hence the lack of mujahideen in christianith
    Jihad translates as struggle. And one of the struggles is the believers' struggle to live out the Muslim faith as well as possible.

This is commanded in the Bible to lead a life following Christ.

I believe Jesus taught spiritual Jihad:

Luke 13:24: “Strive to enter in at the narrow gate…”

Similarly, his disciples taught the same:

2 Peter 1:5-7—“For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.”

You know nothing of Christianity.
    And of course I don't think you understand the concept of Jihad.
    It does not mean Holy war or terrorism.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Jihad translates as struggle. And one of the struggles is the believers' struggle to live out the Muslim faith as well as possible.

This is commanded in the Bible to lead a life following Christ.

I believe Jesus taught spiritual Jihad:

Luke 13:24: “Strive to enter in at the narrow gate…”

Similarly, his disciples taught the same:

2 Peter 1:5-7—“For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.”

You know nothing of Christianity.
    And of course I don't think you understand the concept of Jihad.
    It does not mean Holy war or terrorism.
    jihad translates as holy war as a means to turn the world into caliphate.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Azaro)
    jihad translates as holy war as a means to turn the world into caliphate.
    Muslim scholar Mahmoud Ayoub states that "The goal of true jihad is to attain a harmony between islam (submission), iman (faith), and ihsan (righteous living).
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Muslim scholar Mahmoud Ayoub states that "The goal of true jihad is to attain a harmony between islam (submission), iman (faith), and ihsan (righteous living).
    oh well. others sau its a religiuous duty to bomb themselves http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/08/al...-to-allah.html
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Azaro)
    oh well. others sau its a religiuous duty to bomb themselves http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/08/al...-to-allah.html
    Well you will get that if you go to sites like Jihad watch.

Do you think he believes what he says?

I don't believe he has blown himself up has he?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well you will get that if you go to sites like Jihad watch.

Do you think he believes what he says?

I don't believe he has blown himself up has he?
    no, i dont believe him , in fact i think hes an actor:rolleyes:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 5, 2012
New on TSR
Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.