The Student Room Group
Original post by Movember
question in the title. i dont want to be paying lots for them. i think my upper limit would be £35 for a polo shirt but ideally i dont want to spend more than £20 per shirt. something like the guy is wearing in the spoiler:

Spoiler

thank you :smile:

That's a RL polo - have you tried their website? I believe they've got a sale on atm.

P.S. Why are you finding your pics from the DailFail?
Reply 2
Fred Perry is the classic polo and comes in nearly any colour. Penguin and Lyle and Scott are two other big brands. Ralph Lauren is also really popular and you could also check out other shops like Topman, American Apparel and All Saints as these may come in slightly cheaper than stand-alone brand names.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 3
There's loads on here

Spoiler

£7 polos from H&M if you dont want a logo.
Reply 5
Matalan are good value. Otherwise Debenhams normally do some reasonably priced ones of a similar quality to the well known designer brands but without the ugly logo and for half the price.
Reply 6
Depends if you want a label or not. Uniqlo do plain polos in a lot of colours and they're fairly inexpensive I believe. American Apparel are pretty good for plain basic items so they are probably a good try. Alternatively if you want something designer then you've got Fred Perry, Ralph Lauren etc.
Original post by Movember
question in the title. i dont want to be paying lots for them. i think my upper limit would be £35 for a polo shirt but ideally i dont want to spend more than £20 per shirt. something like the guy is wearing in the spoiler:

Spoiler

thank you :smile:

Is this for casual "around the house" wear? or more shopping wear? or even for nights out?
Reply 9
thank you for the replies!
Original post by SarahSimpsons
Is this for casual "around the house" wear? or more shopping wear? or even for nights out?

its for wearing outside the house and for nights out.
Reply 10
I've got 5 Uniqlo polos, love them!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 11
Unbranded one's look M&S, Uniqlo or Next. Branded I'd go with Lacoste, Victorinox, Paul and Shark, Fila, 12th Man or Fjall Raven
(edited 11 years ago)
I guess if you want good quailty polo shirts, I think you will need to spend more that like if you buy cheap one from primark its won't wash good after one or two wash.
Reply 14
uniqlo
SoulCal do some half-decent ones, I own about 5. They may not be the most fashionable brand but you get decent quality and they last a fair while, and you can often get them in Republic for £15 or less.
Soulcal from Republic for me - can pick them up for £5-10 in their sales and they're really good quality :smile:
American apparel do good quality polos for about £20

Latest