The Student Room Group

Uni with work?

Really am stuck on what i'm going to do next year. I hope to get into a foundation course starting september meaning its 5 days a week ( mon-fri) ,9-5pm. I currently work about 20 hours a week part time sales assistant and dont know if I carried on with working both Saturday and Sunday that I would be able to cope with the work as well as having little to no life.

On the other hand if I were to cut down a day at work or leave it all together, my student loan is nowhere near enough to cover my living expenses, as its roughly a 35 minute drive there every day so it would just cover my petrol ....

Dont really know what to doooo?
Original post by jimbo lad
Really am stuck on what i'm going to do next year. I hope to get into a foundation course starting september meaning its 5 days a week ( mon-fri) ,9-5pm. I currently work about 20 hours a week part time sales assistant and dont know if I carried on with working both Saturday and Sunday that I would be able to cope with the work as well as having little to no life.

On the other hand if I were to cut down a day at work or leave it all together, my student loan is nowhere near enough to cover my living expenses, as its roughly a 35 minute drive there every day so it would just cover my petrol ....

Dont really know what to doooo?

Obviously you have to work either way so the decision is between "having a life" or doing the course. Only you can decide which is most important to you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending