Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

Current Year 11 thread mark IV (woo!) / Year 12 2012/13

Announcements Posted on
    • 52 followers

ReputationRep:
    New thread

Good luck on results day everyone! :woo:
    • 118 followers

Wahay!! :party:

Spoiler:
    Show
    First poster (excluding the OP, blueray)
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    Howdy
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    It feels so...... Clean
    • 91 followers

I want a race to 10k on the other thread 4 posts to go now guys. Go have some fun!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...7#post38476967
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh. Look. It's all shiny and new. :^_^:
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    :woo:

Finally, the A Level forum :adore:
    • 91 followers

(Original post by Groat)
    I was kidding.

I'd been watching this thread on post #9991 for a few minutes and got the idea that it wasn't going to move, so just decided to close it. I was expecting a race akin to A-Level results threads last year. :ahee:
    So was I :p:

It's fine I was expecting a better race to 10k myself. We need to teach these people a thing of two! :wink2:
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Also, when do we find out the post counts from Mk III and all those awards that people were nominating?
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benpearson1)

Actually.. It still says Year 11.. Which is GCSE Year
    • 91 followers

It's actually the GCSE forum still. I can move it if you like now? (I did say next thread can be in A levels)
    Needs a name change though...
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    Wooo!
    • 91 followers

Also, when do we find out the post counts from Mk III and all those awards that people were nominating?
    I'll announce them tomorrow. Tbh I haven't had many nominations at all. The nominations close at midday tomorrow.

Nomination post: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...=#post38392722
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    It's actually the GCSE forum still. I can move it if you like now? (I did say next thread can be in A levels)
    Needs a name change though...
    Might as well leave it to be honest. We can always make an A-Level thread nearer the time can't we? I think we'd also have to discuss the changeover with the current Y12's..
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by c3ntury)
    Wooo!
    Your like a wild Pokémon.. You just randomly appear out of nowhere! :eek:

Hey

(Original post by Loz17)
    I'll announce them tomorrow. Tbh I haven't had many nominations at all. The nominations close at midday tomorrow
    Really?! :eek: how many people have actually voted (roughly)? /: or is that classified information? :holmes:
    • 91 followers

(Original post by CharlieBoardman)
    Really?! :eek: how many people have actually voted (roughly)? /: or is that classified information? :holmes:
    Classified

Spoiler:
    Show
    Only 6 :sadnod:

Might as well leave it to be honest. We can always make an A-Level thread nearer the time can't we? I think we'd also have to discuss the changeover with the current Y12's..
    That's entirely up to you. You can yea. Don't do it near A level results day though - the forum is stupidly busy that day!
    • 237 followers

ReputationRep:
    Your like a wild Pokémon.. You just randomly appear out of nowhere! :eek:

Hey

I was going to say I voted... But then... Yeah... It's classified... So I can't...
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shadab786ahmed)
    I was going to say I voted... But then... Yeah... It's classified... So I can't...
    Bit late now.
    • 237 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aefli)
    Bit late now.
    I gathered, oh well... Only six people?! Come on!! I'm in year ten and I voted!!! -.-
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Classified

Spoiler:
    Show
    Only 6 :sadnod:
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you tell me how many have voted now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Awh no way! That's a huge let down!

At least I don't have to kill you now :rolleyes:

That's entirely up to you. You can yea. Don't do it near A level results day though - the forum is stupidly busy that day!
    I'll speak to the other guys on the thread about it Don't worry - we won't do it on Results day
Updated: August 18, 2012
New on TSR

Single, dating or in a relationship?

Chat about your life and loves in our Relationships forum!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.