Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
x

Unlock these great extras with your FREE membership

• One-on-one advice about results day and Clearing
  • Free access to our personal statement wizard
  • Customise TSR to suit how you want to use it

Current Year 11 thread mark IV (woo!) / Year 12 2012/13

Announcements Posted on
Rate your uni — help us build a league table based on real student views 19-08-2015
  1. Offline

New thread

Good luck on results day everyone! :woo:
  2. Offline

Wahay!! :party:

Spoiler:
    Show
    First poster (excluding the OP, blueray)
  3. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Howdy
  4. Offline

ReputationRep:
    It feels so...... Clean
  5. Offline

I want a race to 10k on the other thread 4 posts to go now guys. Go have some fun!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...7#post38476967
  6. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh. Look. It's all shiny and new. :^_^:
  7. Offline

ReputationRep:
    :woo:

Finally, the A Level forum :adore:
  8. Offline

(Original post by Groat)
    I was kidding.

I'd been watching this thread on post #9991 for a few minutes and got the idea that it wasn't going to move, so just decided to close it. I was expecting a race akin to A-Level results threads last year. :ahee:
    So was I :p:

It's fine I was expecting a better race to 10k myself. We need to teach these people a thing of two! :wink2:
  9. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Also, when do we find out the post counts from Mk III and all those awards that people were nominating?
  10. Offline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benpearson1)

Actually.. It still says Year 11.. Which is GCSE Year
  11. Offline

It's actually the GCSE forum still. I can move it if you like now? (I did say next thread can be in A levels)
    Needs a name change though...
  12. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Wooo!
  13. Offline

Also, when do we find out the post counts from Mk III and all those awards that people were nominating?
    I'll announce them tomorrow. Tbh I haven't had many nominations at all. The nominations close at midday tomorrow.

Nomination post: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...=#post38392722
  14. Offline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    It's actually the GCSE forum still. I can move it if you like now? (I did say next thread can be in A levels)
    Needs a name change though...
    Might as well leave it to be honest. We can always make an A-Level thread nearer the time can't we? I think we'd also have to discuss the changeover with the current Y12's..
  15. Offline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by c3ntury)
    Wooo!
    Your like a wild Pokémon.. You just randomly appear out of nowhere! :eek:

Hey

(Original post by Loz17)
    I'll announce them tomorrow. Tbh I haven't had many nominations at all. The nominations close at midday tomorrow
    Really?! :eek: how many people have actually voted (roughly)? /: or is that classified information? :holmes:
  16. Offline

(Original post by CharlieBoardman)
    Really?! :eek: how many people have actually voted (roughly)? /: or is that classified information? :holmes:
    Classified

Spoiler:
    Show
    Only 6 :sadnod:

Might as well leave it to be honest. We can always make an A-Level thread nearer the time can't we? I think we'd also have to discuss the changeover with the current Y12's..
    That's entirely up to you. You can yea. Don't do it near A level results day though - the forum is stupidly busy that day!
  17. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Your like a wild Pokémon.. You just randomly appear out of nowhere! :eek:

Hey

I was going to say I voted... But then... Yeah... It's classified... So I can't...
  18. Offline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shadab786ahmed)
    I was going to say I voted... But then... Yeah... It's classified... So I can't...
    Bit late now.
  19. Offline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aefli)
    Bit late now.
    I gathered, oh well... Only six people?! Come on!! I'm in year ten and I voted!!! -.-
  20. Offline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Classified

Spoiler:
    Show
    Only 6 :sadnod:
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you tell me how many have voted now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Awh no way! That's a huge let down!

At least I don't have to kill you now :rolleyes:

That's entirely up to you. You can yea. Don't do it near A level results day though - the forum is stupidly busy that day!
    I'll speak to the other guys on the thread about it Don't worry - we won't do it on Results day
Updated: August 17, 2012
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

New on TSR

Rate your uni

Help build a new league table

Poll
How do you read?
Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.