The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CharlieBoardman
I will finish M1, then S1 and C3 :smile:

Do you think S1 is easy? To teach? I've heard its the easiest a level exam along with S2 but that didn't sound right... :holmes:
Original post by Above.The.Empyrean
Yarrrrgh! Damn ye felonious boar!

Hello to you too :biggrin:

Original post by aefli
It would seem so. :wink: How are you Charlie?

I'm fine and dandy thanks! How art thou? :smile:
I will finish M1, then S1, then C3 :smile:

I thin somebody has taken it too literally :teehee:

xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 63
Hello to you too :biggrin:

I'm fine and dandy thanks! How art thou? :smile:

Well thank you. :smile: Caught up on some sleep then. :wink: Cambridge sounded good. I'll make sure to go soon.
Updated my profile for the first time ever :L
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Do you think S1 is easy? To teach? I've heard its the easiest a level exam along with S2 but that didn't sound right... :holmes:

This does seem to be the general consensus! I have covered half of it - and it wasn't challenging. You get given most of the formulae in the Exam O.o GCSE Statistics covers a lot of it too.
Reply 66
Original post by sophiekutie
It's to do with our options (they come in 'blocks' and also were a christian school so have to have the R.E link)
Whoa you havent been for ages! Healthy kid! :wink:. Lots and lots of different reasons... I mainly go to great ormond street for my checkups, last time I counted I saw 9 different clinics up there... And about 3 closer to home, Yay :rolleyes:
The most difficult thing is the amount of time I miss off school! You need 90% attendance for physics A-level, but I think mine's normally about 85% so I'm really worried they won't accept me :s
:redface: same! I wanted to do medicine too! (until I realised I needed biology) haha
And I also looked into clinical psychology! Freaky! O.o. But my mum is really fussy about what subjects I take and she thinks psychology is a 'waste' of a subject *tut*
Yeah I'm definitely gonna have to have a bit more of a look over the holidays... Hopefully I won't need to change my options once I decide on something :smile:
Haha sorry about the loooong reply :tongue: xx

At my college we dont have subject blocks...we just choose what we want lol.

It must suck having to go to hospital so much, I've only ever be twice for me...and they were both for allergy testings :P

Hopefully you'll be fine for physics, it's not your fault you get ill!! I'm lucky I never really get too ill...I mean I always seem to get hayfever or colds but I rarely get so ill I really can't go to school...a couple of years ago I made a deal with mum that if I got 100% attendance at school up until last November she'd take me to the breaking Dawn premiere, so then obviously I went to school even when I was ill and just sat trying not to be sick all day! Haha

It was a while ago I looked but if i remember rightly I don't think you actually have to do biology at A level to do medicine...I think you just need to do chemistry and then either biology, physics or maths, so I think you could still do it if you wanted :smile:

We're obviously pretty similar if we keep looking at the same kind of jobs! Lol. Do you not want to do clinical psychology anymore? Or would you want to if your mum wasn't fussy? I'm lucky my mums always been like 'psychology seems interesting' and I think she's always wanted to learn it...but now I can, and its probably the subject I'm most looking forward to!

Haha don't worry about it being a long reply, I'm pretty sure this is just as long :P x

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 67
I've fabricated a canorous and quixotic ode in an elegiac inclination for larryb.

Larryb, Oh larryb! What doth thou beest on thee carboniferous tree!
Larryb, Oh larryb! What doth thou see hear for your own, you epitome!
Ignominy id est Larryb! You loggerhead, you asinine entity!
Larryb, Oh larryb! Let me caress your voluptuous titties!

You sir, are crazy. :awesome:
I've fabricated a canorous and quixotic ode in an elegiac inclination for larryb.

Larryb, Oh larryb! What doth thou beest on thee carboniferous tree!
Larryb, Oh larryb! What doth thou see here for your own, you epitome...
Of what you ask, of what you see? Ignominy! Id est Larryb! You loggerhead, you asinine entity!
Larryb, Oh larryb! Let me caress your voluptuous titties!

LMAO. That definitely got the rep it deserved :biggrin:

Original post by aefli
Well thank you. :smile: Caught up on some sleep then. :wink: Cambridge sounded good. I'll make sure to go soon.

Cambridge was outstanding. I fell in love.. :love: I will do anything and everything to climb my way up the ladder of academia to reach my beloved destination! :h:

Cambridge was outstanding. I fell in love.. :love: I will do anything and everything to climb my way up the ladder of academia to reach my beloved destination! :h:

xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by aefli
You sir, are crazy. :awesome:

I don't know about you, but I think it's bloody brilliant!
Reply 71

Thats the spirt dear.... (there is a rather incognito harry potter quote there).... It's my turn to be tired today. Night everyone. :smile:

(Cambridge does sound amazing though)
This does seem to be the general consensus! I have covered half of it - and it wasn't challenging. You get given most of the formulae in the Exam O.o GCSE Statistics covers a lot of it too.

Good :biggrin: I will not sit statistics as if I do it'll ruin the three year plan I showed you :P in terms of exams sittings :biggrin: I'm glad to hear it isn't hard, take stress away when trying to do C3/4 and M3 :/
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 73

I don't know about you, but I think it's bloody brilliant!

It is! :smile: all the best people are crazy. Great improv. :biggrin:

Poor larryB....

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Good :biggrin: I will not sit statistics as if I do it'll ruin the three year plan I showed you :P in terms if exams sittings :biggrin: I'm glad to hear it isn't hard, take stess away when trying to do C3/4 and M3 :/

I don't see why not.. Easy exam - easy high scores! :smile: I can't wait to start C3.. I'm kinda dreading the time I spend on Stats... It is easy, but I dislike it very much. It's excruciatingly boring.
It was an extemporaneous and ad-lib hymn. A ballad for the sages! :wink:.

show me these tops!
I don't see why not.. Easy exam - easy high scores! :smile: I can't wait to start C3.. I'm kinda dreading the time I spend on Stats... It is easy, but I dislike it very much. It's excruciatingly boring.

Don't jinx it :wink: I've started looking at C3 mainly functions and their inverse and domain and ranges just to ease my way in :P then I'll go through the harder things later :smile: sorry, if I bore you with my maths talk, it's just in my life, not many people love maths and want to do it early and take advantage of it :biggrin: it's just AMAZING, no one else seems to think so at school :P

Excruciatingly boring doesn't even begin to describe the hell known as stats...
(edited 11 years ago)
show me these tops!

These are the novel designs of mine for the t-shirts you can derive, Charles :wink:!
@usycool It won't let me play tetris-incorrect user group