Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Real estate agencies in London

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowyy)
    Most properties on rightmove are marketed by Interlet, Flatland etc..
    Did you actually look on http://www.rightmove.co.uk? I'd be suprised if there was any marketed by Flatland, I've never seen one listed by this company. Alternatively look at http://www.zoopla.co.uk which is a website similar to Rightmove.

(Original post by butter_god)
    Snowwy, as I have previously mentioned, I will give you my Flatland pass for 40 quid as I have no need for it anymore (considering I'm not in Europe, it's almost useless).

Good luck house hunting!
    Your clearly just trying to flog your membership for a rubbish service which OP does not need. There's hundreds of studio flats listed daily for London on Rightmove/Zoopla/etc. Stop giving poor advice just so you can profit from it.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tsnake23)
    Did you actually look on http://www.rightmove.co.uk? I'd be suprised if there was any marketed by Flatland, I've never seen one listed by this company. Alternatively look at http://www.zoopla.co.uk which is a website similar to Rightmove.

Your clearly just trying to flog your membership for a rubbish service which OP does not need. There's hundreds of studio flats listed daily for London on Rightmove/Zoopla/etc. Stop giving poor advice just so you can profit from it.
    Tsnake- your name suits you.

I went to some viewings which were in my budget because I was trying to find a one bedroom place because the people who were going to live with me bailed out (one was transferring to a different uni, and the other dropped out) and hence I was caught in between a rock and a hard place. A few days before I was set to leave London I got an offer to join 3 other people- I accepted. The listings in Flatland services are not suited for a 4 bed house/apartment- but rather a 1 or 2 bedroom place. I wouldn't be spending on an agent if this wasn't the case.

And by the way, most of the sites have scammers on. It's rare that you find someone genuine- I've been house hunting for a few months now and I can tell you it is beyond annoying when they send pictures of the place with 2 very, very different sceneries outside.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Agents of all kind (recruitment, real-estate etc) should be treated with extreme cautious. They're people who would sell their mother in order to get the commission for the property. In my short experience I've had 1) "Greene & Co" not returning my calls for a flat that the day after I called was also advertised by Foxtons, 2) Stood up by an employee of agency called "myspace estate agents" in Caledonian Road. In the 2nd example that person was already showing the flat to other people while I was waiting outside for 1 hour .

My advise to people who are noobs in flat searching is that unless you've paid the deposit and signed the contract nothing is certain!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 2, 2013
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Advice on everyday issues unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.