Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Student Nurse 2012 @ Coventry Uni

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hi all

Im looking for people at Coventry uni alreadyas Nurses or even starting in my cohort

:grouphugs:

I will check back soon xxxxx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'll be starting adult nursing in sept what type of nursing are you doing?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bonbon055)
    Hey *waves* im doing adult what about you? x
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    hi I'll be starting coventry university in september studing adult nursing :-)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    That's great. How was the interview, or shall I say discussion that you had in order to get in? I am going to Coventry university for the interview assessment and I would like to get some information on how the interview assessment stage was?

It would be deeply appreciated
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hiya..how was the interview for Nursing? and have you got any advice for me because I have my interview coming up soon
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gem060782)
    hi I'll be starting coventry university in september studing adult nursing :-)
    Hiya it would be great if we can kep in touch on the run up to uni starting x x
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hi do keep in touch ontherun up to start day im so excited x
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mulieribus)
    Hi do keep in touch ontherun up to start day im so excited x
    defiantly excited and will keep in touch. i am going in to cov uni on 24th july to fill in the CRB check :-)
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    defiantly excited and will keep in touch. i am going in to cov uni on 24th july to fill in the CRB check :-)
    Hey I'm starting adult nursing in sept & am also attending that crb thing on the 24th !
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mulieribus)
    Hey *waves* im doing adult what about you? x
    Same will you be living in halls?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniibaybiix)
    Hey I'm starting adult nursing in sept & am also attending that crb thing on the 24th !
    hi guys whats this crb thing? i havnt been told about it? x
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I will be starting in Sept to do adult nursing and am also attending the CRB session tomorrow, see you there x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Mulieribus I haven't either. Maybe there are some people that don't need to go in for it?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tashhaaa)
    Hi! I will be starting in Sept to do adult nursing and am also attending the CRB session tomorrow, see you there x

(Original post by Daniibaybiix)

Heyyyyyyyyyy! I was at the CRB session thingy and learning how to wash my hands LOL! Wow it was nice seeing you guys, i probably wont recognise you from SR names but yeah ..
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Not sure who i met yesterday, but it was very nice to meet you all. For all those awaiting a level results i wish you all the luck in the world and hope to see you September
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    awwwww i called the uni and there are different dates for the crb thingy........... getting excited now xxx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi i just wanted to know what does the crb disclosure mean and the health check do we do this ourselves or do we called in by the university im kinda confused here .
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    hi im going to be starting the adult nursing course in september, really want to get to know people before the first day x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else get the timetable today? Can't wait to start

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 23, 2012
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.