Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

Best exam board for A level politics

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I'm planning on studying AS politics externally this September, could anyone recommend which exam board is the most "easiest"(lol) AQA/Edexcel/OCR?

Thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i think it would be really difficult for anyone to say which was the best board as most people have only used one exam board for the subject as opposed to trying them all out and saying which one was the easiest out of them all.

with that said, i was on edexcel and it was a good 2 years of studying govt and politics i dont know if its the best or easiest board as its the only one i've used but i personally enjoyed it and didnt have any problems.

however, i dont think any of the other boards would have been easier or harder per se, otherwise most students would only use that particular board, it depends on the content and what aspect of politics you want to learn about so i'd advise you just research into the topic areas that each board offers and decide for yourself which one you'd enjoy learning the most
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AYO)
    i think it would be really difficult for anyone to say which was the best board as most people have only used one exam board for the subject as opposed to trying them all out and saying which one was the easiest out of them all.

with that said, i was on edexcel and it was a good 2 years of studying govt and politics i dont know if its the best or easiest board as its the only one i've used but i personally enjoyed it and didnt have any problems.

however, i dont think any of the other boards would have been easier or harder per se, otherwise most students would only use that particular board, it depends on the content and what aspect of politics you want to learn about so i'd advise you just research into the topic areas that each board offers and decide for yourself which one you'd enjoy learning the most
    Thanks
    I'll go for Edexcel

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 12, 2012
New on TSR

Single, dating or in a relationship?

Chat about your life and loves in our Relationships forum!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.