The Student Room Group
I had a similar problem a University wanting a C in English, but I do English Literature, not Lit/Lang, which I think they is what they meant. As I want to do Creatve Writing, you need something like language which has creative writing in it to prove yourself.
So did they change the offer, cos I've only got one offer so if I don't get in I'm f***** basically.
Reply 3
Ask them. You'll be in a better position if you have a reason foir not having a C in maths, but the worst they can do is say no and then you're not any worse off anyway.
Reply 4
Yes call the university's admissions office directly and ask them to clarify the conditions - it's much faster and comforting that way!
Reply 5
I'm sure it will be fine since surely it was a mistake - or did you not tell them you were not continuing maths? :confused:
well without saying too much I am not able to pass maths GCSE and failed the retakes and said this in the application, so I can't see why its set in the offer. Thanks for your help
Reply 7
Ah so the C in maths is at GCSE then? I think a number of universities have general application criteriea which involve GCSE maths/english

Latest

Trending

Trending